Chapter 70.

Y/n POV:

"You grew up here?" I spluttered as Loki and Thor began to walk us along a glorious rainbow bridge.
"Indeed darling" Loki smiled down at me, as we approached two horses. One was black like the midnight sky, and the other was as white as snow and both were extremely groomed and gorgeous.
"Which horse would you prefer lady y/n?" Thor asked whilst walking up to one and running a hand along its back.
"Could I have the black one?" I asked timidly whilst looking between the two brothers.
"Of course love" Loki smiled, whilst taking my hand and leading me towards the majestic creature.

I slowly approached the horse face on, and after letting the horse know I'm not a threat I glided my hand across its neck and it neighed in delight.
"He likes you" Thor thundered whilst hoisting himself up onto the white one,
"What's his name?" I said softly whilst continuing to pat the horse,
"His name is Arion" Loki smiled whilst coming up behind me,
"What a beautiful name" I marvelled, I felt Lokis hand circle my waist,
"I'm going to lift you up onto his back darling" Loki whispered in my ear,
"O-okay" I said nervously, I had never ridden a horse before. Loki lifted me up into the air until my leg reached over the other side of Arions back where I hooked it into the foot of the saddle. Once I was situated I scooted forward so Loki had room to hoist himself up. With ease Loki mounted the horse and sat behind me. My back side was pressed into Lokis chest,
"I'll meet you at the end of the bridge" Thor called as his horse began galloping along the rainbow bridge.
"You comfortable baby?" Loki whispered in my ear,
"Yep" I smiled whilst leaning back into his chest more,
"Your cute" Loki looked down at me whilst resting his head on top of mine and reaching his arms above me to grab the reigns of Arions harness. With a gentle pull Arion began to trot along and pick up speed as we went. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Loki from behind to have something to hold on to. Eventually we were galloping along the bridge, wind whipping through my hair and Lokis and my laughter filling the air around us.

I made a mental note to remember this moment forever. A special core memory to save and remember.
"Why did you pick Arion cutie?" Loki said in my ear, I just heard him over the sound of the wind.
"Because he reminded me of you" I blushed whilst leaning further into his chest as I felt his laughter rumble through his chest,
"I'm flattered baby" Loki said whilst pressing a kiss to the top of my head,
"Well there is one thing me and Arion have in common besides our hair colour" Loki said with a mischievous tinge to his voice. I couldn't see his face but I felt his smirk.
"What?" I questioned,
"Now you've ridden us both" Loki said in my ear making me blush even harder.
"You can't say that" I said, as I became even more aware of every part of my body that was touching his. Our legs on the feet straddle, my back and his chest, my ass and his crotch, my head and his head, my arms and his torso. They all felt alive and electric, like Loki had lit a fuse to firework that was waiting to go off. I only have a matter of time before my firework explodes.

"And why not princess?" Loki grinned,
"Because- Because-" I stuttered,
"Because you know I'm right" Loki said as we approached the city of Asgard.
"God your mischievous today aren't you?" I tutted as Loki pulled on the reigns, making Arion come to a stop beside Thors horse.

"I'm glad you came with me darling, I couldn't have done this without you" Loki said as he swung his leg off Arion and jumped to the ground.
"I'm glad to see Asgard and meet your parents" I said with a soft smile, for once I was taller then Loki sitting up on this horse. But Loki was still almost the same height as Arion. Loki extended a hand to which I took and swung my legs off one side, I was now sitting with both legs dangling off one side with Loki standing below me.

"How is this going to work?" I said nervously as Loki held both of my hands,
"Just slide off Arion and I'll catch you, I promise" Loki said whilst looking up at me,
"I don't know about this lokes" I began, scared that Loki would drop me.
"Love do you trust me?" Loki asked,
"Of course" I said,
"Then fall and let me catch you" Loki said sincerely, I trusted Loki and slid off the horse. I closed my eyes as a I fell through the air and soon enough my legs encircled a familiar waist and two arms caught me.
I peeled my eyes open to be in the arms of Loki, and he cradled me to his chest.
"Caught you" Loki smiled,
"Brother, Lady y/n!" Thor boomed whilst rounding his horse and walking over to us. I quickly un-wrapped my legs from around Lokis waist and let myself drop to the ground. Loki kept his arms around me  but turned to face Thor.
"They are awaiting us in the Throne room" Thor said to Loki,
"Who's they?" I asked,
"Our mother Frigga, and our father Odin" Thor smiled down at me as two guards came and began to herd the horses away from the bridge. Loki was about to make a snarky remark but I entwined our hands and squeezed it softly for comfort. Loki smiled sweetly down at me before turning back to Thor.
"Let's get this over with" Loki said as we began walking up the palace steps all side by side.
"Before you meet them Lady Y/n, Asgards servants will dress you in some Asgardian clothing" Thor said as a sweet looking lady approached me and extended her hand. Loki stiffened but eventually let go of my hand and placed it in the other woman's.