Chapter 87.

Y/n POV:

I turned to look at Loki to find him already staring down at me with an adoring and lust filled expression.
"You look handsome" I hummed whilst leaning up in my heels to press a chaste kiss to his cool cheek.
"I can't even fathom how utterly gorgeous you look tonight darling" Loki said seriously whilst looking into my eyes with an adoring expression.

...

"If I had things my way, you wouldn't walk anywhere. I'd have the pleasure of carrying my princess everywhere" Loki smirked whilst grabbing ahold of my hand and walking up along the footpath,
"I don't doubt you would" I giggled whilst swinging our intwined hands.

...

"Baby? Darling look at me" Loki whispered in a panic, a hiccuped sob left my lips as I turned to look at Loki.
"My love why are you crying?" Loki said softly whilst wrapping his arms around me,
"It was so real Loki..." I buried my head in his chest,
"Bad dream Angel?" Loki asked all-knowingly,
"Uh huh" I cried into his chest,
"Darling it pains me to see you cry" Loki said whilst lying back down with me on top of him,
"What can I do to make it better?" Loki asked me slowly, I looked up from his chest through my watery eyes,
"Stay with me." I said softly,
"I wouldn't dream of leaving you my love"

...

I woke up to the feeling of being shook. I gasped and sat up, opening my eyes to be met with Bucky?

"It's okay y/n, it was just a dream" Bucky said whilst pulling me to his chest and wrapping his arms around me.

What was Bucky doing in my room at night? I felt something wet on my face and reached my hand up to find myself crying?

"What are you doing here?" I sat up out of his hug, confused and wiping away my tears. Bucky shot me a sympathetic smile.
"Doll, I could hear you crying from across the hall" Bucky said softly making my eyes widen with shock. That's when my dream came rushing back to me and all those memories cut me deep.

My face filled with sorrow as I leaned my head into Buckys chest like a child. I didn't care because I was upset, and I let the tears flow. As Bucky began combing his fingers through my hair I remembered that he had now moved into his old room, directly across the hall from me.

"I'm sorry.." I sobbed into his chest, Bucky sighed and sat down on the bed beside me. I took this opportunity to let him lie down in the bed beside me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and bruised my head in his neck.

"Don't apologise y/n, this isn't your fault" Bucky said whilst adjusting to the position and holding me close. This wasn't romantic, this was like an older brother comforting a younger sister.

I continued to cry into Buckys neck until he gently pulled my head out to look him in the eye.
"Where you dreaming about him?" Bucky asked making new tears surface. I merely nodded before snuggling more under the covers and clinging onto Buckys side.
"Oh dolly, I know how you feel. Having dream about memories you wish to forget" Bucky murmured into the darkness,
"But y/n look at me.." Bucky said gently, making me pull my head out of his side and grant him eye contact.
"Everything's going to be okay, because I will never let him do that to you again, and anyone else for that matter" Bucky said reassuringly,
"Your the best non biological big brother ever" I whispered with a watery smile,
"And your the best non biological little sister ever" He whispered back,
"Now get some rest" Bucky said whilst moving a little bit,
"Please stay with me!" I whispered whilst frantically clinging onto him,
"I was actually lying down further, because I'm not going anywhere doll" Bucky smiled at me to which in return I smiled back. I got comfy and found support in Buckys comforting hold. After 5 minutes I drifted to sleep, at peace with the steady rise and fall of Buckys chest.