Chapter 64.

(Smut Warning🔞)

Y/n POV:

There I stood, staring directly into the dark and lustful eyes of Loki Laufeyson. He was still fully clothed when his eyes captured mine as I stood in the doorway. Loki took in my body with such an alluring stare I began to make my way over to him. As I came within a few feet of Loki I looked up at him with a look I couldn't put into words. Loki looked down at me before quickly scooping me into his arms. My legs locked around his waist and my arms around his neck and he began walking us over to the foot of the bed.
"Oh Babygirl" Loki growled whilst attaching his lips to my neck. I felt Loki leave a trail of kisses and hickies down my neck and along my collarbone.
"Daddy" I moaned at the feeling before Loki laid me down on the bed. The cool bed sheets were a shock against my hot and excited skin, making goosebumps appear as I lay before Loki, at the mercy of his desires. Loki retracted to his full height at the end of the bed and just took a minute to stare at me. I leaned up on my elbows and stared directly back at him.
"Daddy" I called out to him,
"Let me look at you darling" Loki mused whilst staring at me with a look I couldn't name. And like a crack of lightning Loki pounced at such a speed it was as though he had teleported to appear before me.
Loki prowled over my body and we both stared deep into each other's eyes.
"I want to touch you like no one has before, in places no one has ever seen." Loki growled whilst connecting our lips in a fiery and hungry kiss making me moan into his mouth. My pleasure didn't last long before Loki pulled away to grab my jaw and force me to grant him eye contact instead of staring at his luscious and swollen lips.
"I want to explore your body with my bare hands, taking everything in." Loki continued with a burning passion in his pupils as his other hand slid down my body to cup my boob, making tingles ignite between my legs.
"With my fingertips I want to caress every curve and cherish every moment I have with you" Loki murmured whilst trailing kisses along my jaw as I shivered in anticipation of what's to come.
"Loki-" I moaned,
"Baby." Loki whispered into the heated air between us,
"I want you to touch me daddy" I begged,
"Oh darling I don't plan on touching you, I want to fuck you." Loki growled with full seriousness making my eyes widen and my thighs clench underneath him.
"I want to feel you in my bones" Loki continued arousing me to my core. I decided to tease him by angering the beast, he's so sexy when he's mad.
"What if I don't want you?" I smirked whilst tucking my legs up to my chest,
"I dearly hope for your sake that you don't mean that" Loki spat whilst watching my action with anger,
"Oh no I'm terrified" I said with a snippet of laughter at his angry face,
"Oh, do I amuse you kitten?" Loki whispered,
"And so what if you do?" I provoked,
"I would have to punish you." Loki growled, my confidence stopped dead in its tracks. My bratty attitude had been dominated and I found myself with no witty comeback, therefore making the beast smirk. Like they had a mind of its own, Lokis strong and gigantic hands slid up along my legs and up onto my thighs. I sucked in a sharp breath as his hands skimmed along under the thin lace of my panties.

"Who am I?" Loki grunted,
"My daddy" I moaned, submitting to him as the thirst of desire for him overpowered my senses.
"That's right darling" Loki mumbled whilst one of his hands busied itself inside my panties. His slender fingers slipped into my underwear and began to tease my entrance. My hands fly to grip his suit jacket and I grip him like he's the only thing keeping me on earth.
"Such a good girl" Loki smirks at his own doing whilst staring directly into my eyes as my head fall back in ecstasy.
"Daddy please-" I began but Loki slipped one of his long digits into my dripping core.
"I adore you darling, and you do look so lovely when your helpless like this" Loki smirked whilst adding more fingers into my throbbing core.
"Tell me princess, do you love the way I make you feel?" Loki whispered whilst bending down to kiss my inner thighs. Before I could answer Loki curled his fingers inside me and I let out a pleasured but loud moan. At first I was worried someone might hear us but then I remembered we have this entire penthouse floor to ourselves.
"I shall take that as yes" Loki smiled at me beginning to fasten his movements.
I felt my climax verging on a very fast approach and moaned once more,
"Daddy can I cum?" I cried out,
"Have you been good lately?" Loki grunted whilst quickening his fingers as I held back a scream. Loki saw this and glared,
"I'll let you cum if you stop not letting those melodic moans come from those precious lips Babygirl." Loki raised an eyebrow,
"Daddy..." I let the loud moan rip through my throat as Lokis fingers pounded in and out of my pussy.
"That's what I want to here. You see Angel, when I hear those sounds I know I'm doing the right thing" Loki explained whilst pressing kisses to each curve of my breasts.
"And how would I know if I'm doing the right thing when you are hiding those rewarding sounds from my ears kitten" Loki said with a smirk infused into his voice, I responded with yet another loud moan.
"Good girl, now cum." And with Lokis permission I rode out my climax on his fingers. Loki removed his fingers from my panties and brought them to his lips, in the darkness I could still see the glistening juices on Lokis fingers as he slowly put them in his mouth and moaned at the taste.
"For as long as I live I shall never tire of your taste princess" Loki whispered with a smile.