Chapter 48.

Y/n POV:

The concert was amazing.
The entire time, Peter, Ned, MJ and I were screaming at the tops of our lungs and dancing with one another. We sang, we laughed and we had so much fun together. But just as Loki promised I received a text every hour, one of them looking like this.

Loki: Darling?

Y/n: Hi lokes

Loki: I miss you.

Y/n: I miss you too, but I'm glad I came to the concert :)

Loki: I'm glad to hear that.

Y/n: Obviously Bruce didn't teach you how to not be dry

Loki: Dry?

Y/n: It means to be straight forward over text :/

Loki: And I'm dry?

Y/n: I'll text you later lokes

Loki: Be safe.

Y/n: I will lokes

Loki: See you soon darling.

...

"That was incredible." I breathed tiredly on the ride home, Tony had thankfully sent us a ride home in one of his cars.
"It so was" Ned agreed whilst leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes,
"Thanks for coming guys" Peter smiled whilst his hand interlocked with MJ's.
"Thanks for inviting us" I smiled back at him with a squeaky voice. MJ laughed and I coughed and tried to speak again but no sound come out,
"Omg y/n, are you okay?" Ned asked,
"I think she lost her voice" MJ giggled, I smiled at her but realised that I now had lost my voice.

Thanks to Tony, the driver dropped everybody home one by one. I waved them off, knowing I couldn't talk and eventually we were in the garage at the tower,
"Thanks" I mouthed to the driver before hoping out and walking over to the elevator.

I took the elevator up to the living room and found Tony meddling with one of his suits,
"Hey tiger, how was it?" Tony asked whilst getting up and taking off his glasses,
"Hey Tony, thanks for the hire car by the way, your a lifesaver" I wrote down on a piece of paper, thanking him.
"Hey, it's what they don't pay me for kiddo, how did I know you would lose your voice" Tony jested whilst motioning for me to sit down,
"Oh I better head up to bed, got school tomorrow" I wrote whilst slowly walking away from the living room,
"Alright Goodnight kid" Tony smiled whilst I left the room and slowly made my way up the staircase. I felt tired but excited to see Loki. I came to a stop in the hallway between me and Lokis door.

I stopped out the front of both our doors and contemplated where Loki could be. I let my intuition guide me into my room where I found a lump under my bed in the darkness. I smiled at the sight that was just for me and quietly shut the door behind me. In the dark I slowly slid of my clothes and got into my pjs. I crept into the bathroom and brushed my teeth before doing a bit of skin care. As I exited the bathroom I found Loki rolling over sleepily. I smiled and crawled into my bed and wrapped my arms around his torso under the covers. He made me feel safe and protected by just being in his arms.

Loki looked down at me surprised but eventually he smiled sleepily and pulled me on top of him.
"Hi baby" Loki said huskily, I clenched my thighs together and simply reached my hand up to wave at him. Lokis brows furrowed before his arms around me tightened as he held me on top of his body,
"Darling are you okay?" Loki said concerned,
"I'm okay" I mouthed which made Loki sit up, essentially making me fall into his lap.
"Why aren't you talking to me?" Loki said worriedly with so many emotions flashing through his eyes. His hands reached up and cupped both my cheeks to further inspect my appearance. Like he didn't quite believe me when I said I was okay.

I sighed with a smile and reached over to grab my phone off my night table. Loki, confused yet let me do this but kept me secured in his lap. Once I had my phone I unlocked it and went into notes. I swivelled my hips to lean my back against Loki's chest. Lokis breath hitched and his hands gripped my hips tightly. I payed no mind to him as I leaned back against him and began typing into notes.

I lost my voice from singing at the concert. But other than that it was super fun and thank you for letting me go.

I finished typing and let Loki read it over my shoulder. Relief and realisation flooded into his eyes as I turned my head to look up at him.

"Your welcome my love" Loki said before taking my phone from me and putting it back on the night stand. Now in complete darkness, Loki laid back down with me on top of him once more. I smiled at him and let him hold me.

I knew he was worried, I can feel it in the way he's holding me. But now Relieved and happy. I let him get his possessiveness under control, meaning he kept me glued to him the entire night.

If I rolled over, his arms were around my waist holding me to his warmth.
If I moved over because I got to hot, Loki removed blankets before keeping me held against him. I'd never admit it out loud but I did love it, the way he cared for me and worried about me, it was all very warm-hearted and wholesome.

But to think about it, I do want to see less innocent Loki and more promiscuous. I wanted him to take me, I knew I wasn't ready then but I am now. I also want to watch Loki come undone by me and I want to please and pleasure him. I don't know when's the right time to tell Loki about my kinks but I can worry about all that later, for now I'm going to cuddle with my god.