Chapter 27.

Y/n POV:

"I don't know!!" I screamed in the face of my torturer,
"This is the last time I will ask bitch!" A hydra leader screamed in my face,
"What are the avengers plan with Loki?!" He spat,
"I don't know!!" I said whilst sobbing, making the agent scoff.
"Boss maybe she's telling the truth?" Another agent in the room said unsurely,
"Shut up Marco! Whose side are you on?!" He screamed at his own partner. The man apparently named Marco lowered his head and remained silent.
"Now your going to heal my crew members or there will be a severe punishment" he said turning back to me and beginning to untie me.
"What if I disagree?" I asked bravely,
"We'll see how much you disagree when we kill the avengers one by one in front of you?" He hissed whilst pulling on the rope that held my hands together, resulting in deep wounds on each wrist. I whimpered at the thought of my family dying because of me and at the pain in my wrists, never have I wished I could be able to heal myself more in my life.
"I'll heal your team..." I whispered with my head hung low in shame. The other HYDRA member, Marco wrapped a metal collar around my neck which connected to a silver chained leash. I felt disgusted, and embarrassed and didn't dare look up.
"Get up, this is a shock collar so don't get any ideas" The leader spat, whilst pulling me to my feet. I stood up quickly but winced at the pain in my feet from not standing for I don't know how long as well as my vision blacking out. I began to stumble back but Marco caught me.
"Sir, I really don't think-" Marco said,
"Be quiet. Take her to where the injured men are and let them have her for an hour afterwards" the leader smirked whilst looking me up and down making me want to vomit.
"Yes boss" Marco said sadly as I wriggled out of his grip. The man began walking in front of me with the leash and I followed timidly. As we left the room I surveyed my surroundings and saw that we were in an asylum looking place. I walked whilst on this leash for what felt like hours through winding corridors until we arrived at a big meeting room. I walked into the room trying to hide behind the large body that was Marco holding the other end of the leash. I felt multiple sets of perverted eyes on me and I grimaced in disgust.
"Eyes up here boys! She can heal you if you can keep it to yourself" Marco said whilst snapping his fingers. I suppressed a smile at the act of kindness this stranger was showing me. I knew I wasn't looking the best right now, I don't know how many days or even weeks it has been but my hair was matted, my cheeks were probably blotchy from crying and my eyes red and my head felt stuffy from the amount of times I'd been slapped by the 'boss'.
I shook myself from my daze and looked up at Marco with a nervous smile,
"It's okay.." he said with a nod whilst taking off the collar and dropping the leash, I took a shaky breath before walking over to one of the injured men.
I looked at the man who was half clutching his shoulder and I slowly reached out to heal him. I moved slowly like at any second he might snap and hit me. Eventually I came in contact with his skin and brought fourth my healing aura. It hurt to use my power which had never happened before but I pushed through and sewed close the wound.
I sucked in another hefty breath before moving onto the next agent. I repeated this action 12 times until I got to the final agent. The entire time I was healing these men, Marco stood behind me protectively, ensuring the agents kept their hands to themselves. When I got the final agent Marco began talking to one of the other agents just out of ear shot. As I assess the mans injuries I noticed he had an injury on his thigh. I squatted in between his legs to properly heal the wound and avoided eye contact with the smirking agent.
"That's sexy" he grunted out like a pig and reaching out to caress my shoulder. I shuddered in disgust and stood up to take several steps away from the vile excuse of a man.
"Oi! Boss said don't touch her!" Marco grunted standing in between us instantly,
"That doesn't sound like something boss would command" the pig said whilst looking at his half healed thigh,
"Hey bitch! You did half the fuckin job!" He yelled whilst limping towards me,
"Back up buster" Marco said standing in front of me,
"What you got a crush on her?" He teased,
"No I just have a soul" Marco spat in the mans face,
"Come on" Marco said whilst grabbing my arm and walking me out of the room. Once I left the room I shivered in disgust until I felt cool metal surround my neck before a small 'click' was heard. I looked up with a scared expression at Marco standing over me who had just re attached my collar.
"I'm sorry but I have to keep it on you whilst walking but I'll take it off you soon" Marco whispered whilst leading me down a corridor. I merely nodded in response before taking the team to look at Marco. He was tall, not as tall as Loki but at least 6'3, he also had a small stubble growing on his chin and he had dark brown eyes. I thought to myself why would someone as nice as Marco end up working for a place like this.
I didn't realise we were back at my cell until Marco walked me inside. I sighed in relief as Marco removed my collar and I sat back in my chair in the middle of the room.
"Why do you work for HYDRA?" I said in a small and timid voice,
"Because my father did..." Marco said sounding regretful,
"Why are you nice to me?" I said whilst brushing hair out of my eyes,
"Because you remind me of someone I used to know..." Marco said softly,
"Who?" I said cursorily,
"Such a curious little kitten you are" Marco teased softly with a chuckle,
"No, but who?" I said curiosity getting the best of me,
"My younger sister." Marco said with a faint smile,
"She sounds nice" I smiled,
"She was.." Marco agreed.
"Do you want to talk about it?" I said letting my healer aura come through, I not only heal physical wounds but sometimes I try mental wounds.
"It's okay you rest, goodnight" Marco said whilst leaving my untied,
"Thank you" I said with a grateful smile,
"I'm sorry" Marco whispered as he shut the door and I heard it lock. I sighed as exhaustion settled into my bones after a long day, hey at least I wasn't tied up whilst asleep.