Chapter 85.

Loki POV:

Y/n lay in my arms back in our bed on earth. I tightened my arms around her, wanting this euphoric moment to last forever. I realised this was one of many lucid dreams I've had of Y/n since being in my cell.

My darling murmured a soft noise of comfort and I smiled to myself. Y/n was in my arms, everything was right.
"Lokes.." She said softly,
"Yes baby" I chuckled whilst nuzzling my face into her beautiful locks of hair.
"I love you" She whispered, I sighed and pulled her body closer to mine.
"I wish you still did darling" I said sadly, letting the pain filter into my voice. Y/n's adorable face scrunched as she frowned and sat up.
"I do love you lokes. Do you not love me?" She said seriously, I also now sat up and gave her my full attention.
"Of course I love you, with my whole heart baby. But you don't love me anymore..." I trailed off,
"What do you mean lokes?" She asked softly,
"I fucked up and now you don't trust me" I said whilst running my hands through her hair, savouring every last minute I have with her.
"But I'm sure I still love you" She defended her future self,
"I let somebody else get to you and it's all my fault" I sighed, Y/n huffed and leaned forward whilst grabbing my face with her hands.
"Now you listen to me Laufeyson and you listen hard. I love you and no matter what you've done and I'm sure I will come around eventually" She said whilst maintaining eye contact,
"I wish this was real" I growled whilst pressing my lips to hers. Warmth and excitement filled me as her luscious lips moulded to mine once more. When my love pulled away she looked at me with teary eyes,
"You have to wake up now.." She said sadly,
"No! Not yet, please don't leave!" I called out,
"I'm sorry my prince" She smiled sadly whilst slowly releasing me. No matter how hard I tried to grip onto her and keep her in my embrace, I was slowly slipping into consciousness.

I sat up in my cell still fully clothed in my Asgardian cloaks. I glanced around my cell and growled, why the fuck was I even locked up in the first place. All I did was knock out a couple guards and here I am being locked up like I killed somebody.

Regardless of my solitary confinement, I felt myself slowly losing sanity everyday spent without my love. Ordered to spend the rest of my days rotting in this dull cell, whilst my Angel was out in the world, hating me. As I promised myself I will break myself out of this hell hole and find my girl. I can't stand to live without her by my side. And I especially can't stand to live with myself with the thought of her upset with me or worse, hating me.

Without any of the guards judgemental stares, I casted an illusion of myself reading on my bed, when I really walked over to the corner of the cell and slowly slid down the wall. I slumped in the corner of the room and finally with an illusion cast, I curled in on myself and let the pain of losing y/n sink in.

She was my light, my reason, my glorious purpose on all planets. But now she didn't trust me ... All because of that low life scum Sylvie.

The pain subsided as I welcomed the simmering rage that followed with even the thought of that bitch. That peasant actually managed to weasel her way into Y/n and I's relationship.

My fists curled as my jaw clenched and the anger burned hot and alive, deep inside me. And then an even more infuriating thought surfaced, something I hadn't realised up until now.

Y/n wasn't mine anymore. Meaning she was now single. Therefore she is available for courtship with Midguardian men. My body went ridged and I glared at the nearby glass table that had been so kindly placed in my cell.

With this new fiery hate I gripped one of the legs of the table and whilst still sitting down, sent it flying across the room and smashing against the wall, sending glass shards across the entire floor.