Chapter 24.

Y/n POV:

"THOR!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and just like magic Thor cam flying down in full battle armour, miljnor in hand.
"Lady y/n!" Thor said sounding distressed whilst looking me over for injuries,
"Thor I need you to fly me to the battle" I said letting the panic infuse into my voice,
"Lady y/n no, it's far to dangerous" Thor scolded,
"Natasha and cap could die" I said with teary eyes as I watched Thor cave,
"Fine" he grumbled. I laughed, I don't know if it was out of nervousness of stress of possibly losing a member of my family. After doing this so many times I knew the drill, I ran at Thor and wrapped my arms around him tightly, as I felt the sickening feeling of the ground disappearing from under my feet. I kept my eyes clamped shut, knowing full well what happened after the last time I flew with my eyes open. In no less than 30 seconds my feet re connected with the ground and I was hidden in an ally beside the battle.
"Stay here" Thor parented befor turning and running at a group of scary looking HYDRA agents dressed in full black. I rolled my eyes at quickly took off running out into the battle. I surveyed my surroundings, Tony was blasting mass amounts of assassins in a building, Thor was working on the ground and protecting the corner where he thought and still thinks I am.
My eyes caught site of a flash of green before I was met with the sight of Loki, fighting and defeating multiple mutants around him. These mutants were half human, half animal, half alien, fully ugly. Loki fought with precision and speed. It was so satisfying to watch him in his traditional asgaidian armour, killing the bad guys one by one. He turned to the side and caught site of me running past him, he looked shocked before angry.
"You brought her!!!" Loki yelled angrily at Thor, Thor looked confused before he saw me and his eyes widened in shock.
"Y/n I told you to stay here!" Thor yelled,
"Y/n get back here it's not safe" Loki said whilst turning and punching an agent. Before I could reply I saw Natasha lying behind a car with Clint covering for her, striking down anything that neared her with an arrow to the head.
"Nat!" I yelled whilst running over to them. Clint raised his bow in defence but once he saw it me he looked relieved and spun his arrow away to shoot a nearby enemy.
"Nat" I said whilst dropping to my knees beside her where she laid on the gravel clutching her bloodied chest.
"Y/n" she croaked out, this was going to take a lot of power but she is definitely worth it.
I wasted no time before placing my white glowing hands on her wounds and pushed my power forward, as I felt her coming back to me.
Her pulse steadied once more and she sat up,
"Y/n" she said whilst throwing her arms around me in gratefulness,
"Nat" I whispered with teary eyes as the thought of even losing her settled on me,
"I hate to break up this heart felt moment but cap ain't looking to good" Clint said whilst pointing to where bucky was covering for Steve. I jumped to my feet and crouched behind the car where we were hiding. I felt dizzy and sick but I fought though the power drainage and assessed the situation. Steve was in a difficult position, lying out in the open on the middle of the road with Bucky defending his side. I pushed aside Nats protest and ran out into the chaos.
"Y/N!!!!" I heard multiple avengers yell but I ignored them and only had eyes for cap. Bucky suddenly got thrown to the ground by a mutant and an agent ran at cap. I don't know exactly what happened but all I knew is that I was seeing through a haze of white. I decided to do something I thought I would never have to do ever again. I was only 2 meters from cap but the agent was much closer. I threw my hands above my head and pushed my power forward, surrounding cap and I in a white glowing bubble. I began to heal him from afar as agents began to claw at the protective bubble that surrounding only Cap and me. Cap looked more lively and began to sit up coughing, I screamed in joy and pain as the agents that surrounded the bubble began to try to break through it and my power was running dangerously low. Two major healings and one of them being from afar without touching the patient is power draining enough as it is.
"Y/N!" A voice screamed before the agents outside of my healing bubble were quickly stabbed and killed.
"Y/N!" Loki's voice screamed from outside the bubble, I managed to turn my teary eyes to the side to see Loki looking shocked and sad. I felt the last of my power drain away as I let my healing shield drop and knees buckle. Loki was in no time by my side holding me up. Agents were quick to surround Loki,
"Give us the healer!" The leader yelled, gun raised at Loki,
"I would rather die" Loki gritted out before teleporting us to where Tony was. I was delirious, sick to my stomach, dizzy and was left utterly defenceless. I slumped against Loki, trusting him completely,
"Stark!!" Loki yelled over the chaos, as Tony flew down and landed beside us,
"Get her out of here" loki said worriedly whilst handing me into Tony's Ironman suited arms.
Tony didn't even respond before beginning to fly me to a nearby roof top. We hadn't quite made it to the roof yet,
"Hey kid stay awake okay?" Tony said worriedly. I tried to focus my vision on him but out of the corner of my eye I saw a missile coming straight at us.
"TONY!" I screamed before I managed to cast a healing bubble around Tony and I. The missile hit leaving us uninjured but Tony was sent flying into a nearby building and I was held where my bubble hovered in the air, 100 feet in the air. Through my hazy brain and distortion al I could think was, I didn't know that I could do this?
Before the reality of using all my power kicked in and my bubble evaporated and I began falling through the air. The wind whipped through my hair was as I dropped like a rag doll,
"LOKI!" Was the last thing I could think to scream as my body plummeted to a cemented death before my eyes sealed shut.