Chapter 32.

Y/n POV:

I ran after Nat down the hall and we entered the elevator.
"I swear you have got to stop barging into rooms like that" I grumbled playfully whilst bumping her elbow, the annoyance of losing my first kiss with Loki still fresh.
"I know I know and I'm sorry but I want tonight to be prefect for you" Nat giggled whilst wiggling her eyebrows,
"Gross Nat, we might have just almost kissed he wouldn't want to jump into bed with me straight away" I said nervously,
"Whatever you say" Nat laughed whilst leading me out of the elevator and towards, Thor's room?
"Nat what are we doing here?" I questioned but she only smirked in reply before knocking on the god of thunders door. The door swung open to reveal Thor dressed in an Asgardian suit, smiling widely.
"Is she ready?" Thor asked Nat kindly,
"Ready?! Ready for what?" I asked confused, looking between the pair,
"My gift to you" Nat giggled whilst pushing Thor further towards me,
"Huh?" I stuttered with a nervous smile,
"Thor is going to teach you a traditional Asgardian dance for tonight" Nat said, her lips curving into a cheeky smile,
"Really! Are you sure that's okay Thor?" I said excitedly, the thought of impressing Loki made goosebumps appear on my skin.
"Believe me Lady y/n, I want you and my brother to get together as soon as possible. I have never seen my brother so happy and content in his life..." Thor said with a happy glint in his eyes,
"Aww thank you Thor" I said giving him a big hug, he was like a giant teddy bear.
"Okay you two can go to floor 54, it's pretty much abounded and Loki won't go looking for either of you down there" Nat said whilst pushing me and Thor into the elevator.
"Thank you Nat for organising this" I said whilst smiling gratefully at her,
"Thank me later babes, bye" she said before the elevator door slid closed.

Thor and I took the elevator like Nat said down to the 54th floor to find an open yet abounded space. Thor then proceed to walk me through the basic steps but I was clumsy and tripped up a lot. But just like his brother, Thor was patient and kind when I stuffed up and continued to teach me. After a full hour I had the hang of it and Thor even prepared me for possible spins and dips in the dance.
"I don't think I can do this with Loki" I said whilst doing a box step with Thor at an appropriate speed.
"What do you mean lady y/n? Currently you are dancing better than traditional asgardian women" Thor said whilst spinning me around and pulling me close again.
"Thanks Thor but I mean what if I stuff up in front of everyone or-" I began,
"You will do just fine" Thor said easing me thoughts but not my racing nerves.
"Once again Thor thank you so much for doing this for me" I said whilst looking up at him,
"Lady y/n, my brother is a different person around you. You make him happier, more social and you make him smile. Only you and my mother have that power and ability to make him feel whole" Thor said with a sad smile,
"Don't say that Thor, Loki loves you he just has a difficult way of showing it" I said whilst letting Thor dip me backwards elegantly.
"You really think so?" Thor said with a smile making my heart ache slightly,
"Of course Thor, your his brother no matter who his parents are." I said whilst Thor raised me back to balancing on my two feet,
"He was my best friend throughout my whole child hood" Thor said whilst looking out above my head, as though re-calling a fond, happy memory.
"Well he still is Thor, he just can't convey his emotions like you can" I reassured the God but at the at moment Nat burst through the elevator doors into our abandoned dance studio.
"Come on we have to get ready now guys, the party is in 5 hours!" Nat said impatiently,
"Okay we're coming" I laughed whilst pulling Thor into the elevator.
"I hope you know how to dance properly know" Nat teased,
"She is a fast leaner" Thor praised,
"Let's just hope everything goes well" I said nervously at the thought of being alone with Loki on the dance floor.
The elevator opened to the Living room floor and Thor got out but Nat held me inside.
"Oh well thanks Thor, for everything" I said with a smile,
"No, thank you lady y/n" Thor said with a hopeful spark in his eyes as the elevator door slid shut. Nat laughed and pressed the ground floor,
"Where are we going?" I said confused,
"Are you forgetting you don't have a dress?" Nat said whilst shaking her head,
"But I do have a dress, I have that blue one?" I said doubtfully. I wore a blue dress to Tony's party last year and according to Nat it wasn't promiscuous enough.
"That old thing? You looked you cute and stylish, but that's not the look we are going for this year" Nat giggled whilst dangling Tony's credit card in front of my face,
"Nat you didn't!" I gasped looking at Tony's platinum gold credit card in her hand,
"He told me to take you and myself shopping for a dress" She said with a giggle,
"But it wouldn't hurt Mr billionaires credit card if we got out hair, makeup and nails done" Nat said with an evil smirk,
"Nat we will get in trouble and I already feel terribly guilty" I said with a sigh,
"Tony said to make yourself look pretty! He will thank us later" Nat winked whilst the elevator doors swung open on the ground floor. I grabbed Nats hand and we laughed as we ran out into the lobby to find a car waiting out front. We jumped in and Nat began telling the driver where to go and which shop first.
"Okay first, Paris Le'on Hair salon and then Nails at Ming's day spa and then finally makeup at Sephora" Nat said whilst squealing excitedly,
"But first, dress shopping!" Nat said as the car pulled up at a curb and me and Nat jumped out.

Natasha and I entered a very luxurious and expensive store making me feel oddly uncomfortable. We both tried on millions of dresses but each one didn't feel like me. Nat eventually found her taste in a cherry red, tight fitting dress that was thigh length and had a slit in the side, showing off her sexiness.
"Them boys won't be able to keep their hands off you" I giggled as she admired the dress in the mirror,
"I'm gonna buy this one, it's to die for" Nat laughed whilst spinning around. Out of the corner of my eye a beautiful green caught my attention. My eyes laid over a gorgeous floor length green dress. It had small diamond encrusted jewels across the breast and had an open back. The beautiful silky green was like a ball gown in the way it hung off the waist and sat gracefully. I grabbed it before dashing into the change room to try it on. Once I had zipped it up I turned to look in the mirror and gasped. I loved it and what was even better, I loved myself in it. Nat strutted into my change room and also gasped whilst dropping the coat hanger she was holding.
"Holy shit!" Nat squealed,
"I think I what this one" I giggled whilst running my hands over the material,
"It's perfect, you literally look so hot and classy at the same time"Nat gushed whilst motioning for me to do a twirl which I did. I watched as the green material flew out in a beautiful array of green and lilac around me.
"I love it." I said whilst smiling at myself in the mirror,
"Do you think Loki will like it?" I said in a small voice,
"Babes, you will be beating him off with a stick" Nat said whilst smacking my butt loudly. I gasped before I chased her out of my change room and smacked hers. We laughed and collapsed onto the leather lounges seated out the front of the change room with happy smiles.
"Let's go and get all dolled up" Nat said with a smirk as we quickly paid for our dresses and headed towards our hair salon appointment.
Tonight it going to be awesome.