Chapter 101.

Y/n POV:

My life changed in a matter of hours. I don't rememberer the exact details of how Loki and I got back to the tower but before I knew it, Loki was kicking down his bedroom door with me in his arms. It wasn't a matter of seconds before Loki threw me onto his bed with ease.

"God knows I've missed this" Loki smirked as he stood at the foot of the bed staring at me with desire and longing in his eyes. Towering over me at a staggering 6'4 feet tall as I laid on the bed beneath him. I chuckled before Loki crawled over my body and held his weight above me, as not to crush me. I looked up at him, my expression reflecting his own. Hungry, lustful, desperate to become one with each other once more.

"You're so beautiful my love" Loki murmured whilst pulling away slightly to take the moment to look at me,

"Nothing I can say will ever compare to you raw natural beauty darling" Loki said as his hand moved to hold my chin, his thumb stroking my cheek lovingly.

"I've missed you too Lokes" I chuckled softly whilst leaning in and planting my lips upon his soft ones. Loki's tongue explored my mouth hungrily but I could tell he was restraining himself so I pulled away,

"Are you okay?" I asked and Loki sighed, laying his forehead against mine.

"I want to make this special for you, I want to be gentle with you little one" Loki said his voice soft but with power behind it. My eyes widened but a smile made its way onto my lips, I slowly leaned in and whispered into his ear..

"So don't be" I whispered into his ear with a smirk, watching as his body shivered and tensed at my words.

"Don't say things you don't mean princess, if I have my way with you... I won't play nice" Loki said, his voice carrying a sexy husk making my thighs clench beneath him.

"I'm sick of nice" I smirked watching as his eyes darkened, "I'm giving you permission, to do whatever you want to me"

Loki looked like a predator as he stared down at me, his prey. A cruel smirk played over his lips as his hands made their way down my body making my breath hitch in my throat.

"Whatever I want huh.." Loki smirked before his eyes surveyed my body with dark lust in his gorgeous green eyes, "Are you sure my love?"

I nodded with an excited smile as I felt my nipples harden at the idea of what he could possibly do to me.

"Words. I need words from that pretty little mouth." Loki said, his voice deep and commanding.

"Yes...I want it, I want you" I replied whilst looking up at him,

"That's it baby" Loki smirked before his lips collided with mine, his body and mouth dominating me completely.  I kissed back with a passion words couldn't describe until I pulled away panting for air, my chest rising and falling as I sucked in air, all whilst maintaining eye contact with the smirking devil above me. His hands caressed my hips before they travelled lower until they grasped the hem of my sweater.

"See darling, if I was being gentle with you this might've survived" Loki grinned before my sweater was ripped from my body and into shreds. A gasp left my mouth as the cool air met my torso with only a white lace bra covering my chest. A pout adorned my lips as my ruined sweater was thrown to the floor,

"But since I'm not being gentle..." Loki said as his eyes met with the white lace that concealed my chest from his view. My hands flew to protect the beautiful lace as Lokis eyes hardened,

"I liked that sweater." I pouted but it didn't last long before Lokis mouth kissed mine once more, removing my pout.

"I don't care princess, it was in my way" Loki smirked smugly, I felt a jolt of excitement run through my core at his smug and dominant  behaviour, loving every second of this.