Chapter 98.

Y/n POV:

"Y/n!!!" Nat called from outside my room, dragging my name out, making a smile adorn my face at her antics.

I had just stepped out of the shower, with only a towel wrapped around myself when Nat burst into my room, kicking the door open and leaving it wide open behind her. She looked stunning, her red curls swaying with her movements, a shimmering black dress coating her jaw dropping figure. The assassin who made grown men weep was as gorgeous as she was deadly.

"Damn" I wolf whistled her as she strutted into my room with a devilish smirk.
"Get ready babes, we're going out" Nat grinned whilst throwing a red dress onto my bed. My eyes widened at the sight of the expensive fabric and walked over to my bed and picked up the dress that belonged to Natasha.

"Where are we going?" I asked excitedly,
it was way beyond quiet hours but New York City was really the city that never sleeps, and it had been ages since I'd gone out at night.
"We're going clubbing soul sister" Nat knocked her hips against mine with a smile making me laugh.

"Clubbing?" I questioned with a raised eye brow,
"Don't give me that look, at least try the dress on." She said whilst touching up her lipstick. I rolled my eyes but froze at the sound of a door being opened. In my stupidity I forgot that Nat left my bedroom door wide open and across the hall, Loki was entering his room and made direct eye contact with me.

Lokis gaze had me rooted to the floor. The intensity in his eyes shamelessly roamed my body from head to toe, leaving my mind a fumbling mess.

Loki had this look in his eyes, a man starved, was all I could describe it as. When my mind finally snapped into place I clutched my towel tighter around my body and however difficult it was, tore my eyes from Lokis who made no move to stop staring.

"Oops sorry babes" Nat laughed whilst running over to my bedroom door and blocking me from view.

"My eyes only bitch" Nat winked at Loki from across the hall, before Loki could reply the door had shut in his face.

Lokis POV:

I growled and clenched my fist tightly. Fuckin hell
My mind had begun to forget what beauty y/n obtains. The power she holds over me, at her command I would burn the nine realms for her. Seeing her just now reminded me of all the ways I'd seen her before. The sexy legs, the towel barley covering her luscious thighs, which were on display for me.

Her arms were holding the towel just above her torso, obscuring her breasts from her. How I desired to rip that stupid towel from her body and ravish her as she deserves. To be adored, to be cherished and to pleasure.

I wanted to run my fingers through her wet hair and pull her up towards me, planting her soft lips upon mine. Fuck

I looked down and saw what this angel has done to me. My dick was hard, erect and throbbing at the fucking site of her across the hall. I barley noticed Romanoff until she blocked my darling from vision.

Her eyes only , the sentence having my jaw clenched and temper spiking. But I blew out a breath and reminded myself that Lady Natasha was Y/n's best friend.

On second thought, why was Lady Natasha so dressed up? Was she going somewhere and taking y/n with her? Was she going in a date, even worse was y/n?

At that enraging thought, I found the strength deep within to turn and walk into my room. I silently shut the door behind me before walking over to my ensuite and thinking back to all the times I've had y/n in here.

I sighed and removed my Asgardian cloaks before getting into the shower. I let the water soothe me as it rolled down my body and allowed my mind to wander elsewhere. But no matter who far I pushed y/n to the back of my mind, she was always my priority.