Chapter 55.

This chapter in inspired by a scene in the TV show Criminal Minds. You may have seen this as a Tik Tok p.o.v but enjoy x

Y/n POV:

After a whole day of waiting I gave up on my Saturday. With Loki gone so was my happiness and energy. I lounged around and binged some TV shows but it wasn't the same without him. At around 6pm I scrounged some leftover takeout from the fridge and heated it up for dinner. To make myself feel better and because no one could tell me not to, I ate a bowl of ice cream for dessert and then headed up to bed.

Once in my bedroom I took a hot shower and got into some fluffy p.j pants and an oversized t-shirt. I felt comfortable in this to sleep in and crawled into bed. I checked the time, 8:30pm. It was a bit early to go to bed but I planned on having a big day tomorrow so I guess a couple extra hours of sleep couldn't hurt. I snuggled into my nest of pillows and blankets and attempted to drift off to sleep.

After about 30 minutes of lying in complete silence the sound of my bedroom door opening scared the crap out of me as well as flooding the room with light from the hallway. The little in me sat up and clutched the blankets around me. The faint figure in the doorway turned out to be Loki. I blew a sigh of relief before slowly climbing out of bed to greet him,
"Baby go back to bed" Came a tired grunt form the silhouette in my doorway. Loki kicked the door shut before limping towards me in the darkness. I frowned and switched my lamp on which aluminated the room in a warm glow. I looked over to Loki who looked tired and injured?

"Oh my gosh! Loki what happened?!" I yelled whilst running over to him and seeing the small cuts the were scattered across his handsome face.
"Angel I'm fine, can we just cuddle?" Loki asked softly,
"Sit down!" I yelled whilst pushing his bulky figure to sit on the edge of my bed. Loki was so exhausted and burnt out that he didn't even bother to fight me on this. I sat cross legged on the bed beside him,
"What happened?" I questioned,
"I'm fine just a couple scratches and I got shot" Loki said nonchalantly,
"What! Are you okay?!" I rambled whilst lifting his shirt to find a gaping bullet wound,
"Y/n, my love calm down" Loki said whilst attempting to soothe me. I put my hands on his wound letting the blood soak my hands. I began pushing fourth my healing auara as I healed and sealed up the wound. The blood evaporated off my hands and with my magic the bullet fell out of stomach due to its placement lodged in his stomach. With the tiny silver bullet in my hand I took my hands off of him and just to be safe began to attach a bandage.

"I can't believe you got shot..." I murmured upset,
"I got shot in my bullet proof vest Babygirl it's just a couple bruises, I'm okay" Loki tried to reassure me. With his shirt pushed up I noticed that further up his chest near his pecs were bruises.
"Why don't they make better vests? That's not bullet proof that's like when you fall into the pool and your watch stops working, that's water resistant not water proof" I rambled upset. Loki rolled his eyes and pulled off his shirt with one hand. In that one swift motion I had been delighted with a panty soaking view of the god of mischief shirtless. I managed to not clench my thighs together and gulped whilst Loki looked up at me,
"I am just fine... See, just a couple bruises" Loki breezed whilst flopping down onto my bed and laying down. I stopped myself from drooling and walked over to my desk. I found my first aid kit and pulled out a few bandaids. I may be a healer but you never know when you will need a first aid kit. I walked back over to the bed and sat down in front of him. Loki sat up and watched me with confusion. I peeled off the wrapping of one of the bandaids and leaned forwards towards Lokis face.

"Angel what are you doing?" Loki said but let me do it regardless, I ignored him and began tending to the cuts on his face. Loki continued to protest until I put a kiss on each Band-Aid once I placed them on his face. He really shut up then.

Once I was done I got up and smiled at him,
"There all better" I smiled,
"Excuse me darling I think you missed one" Loki said sassily whilst pointing at his lips. I giggled and leaned in close to his delicious lips. I slowly leaned in and stared before pulling away with a smug grin.
"Nope I can't see any cuts on your lip" I said cheekily,
"You have to lean right in to see it kitten" Loki smirked. I laughed and leaned closer to reassess his perfectly kissable lips. Loki took the chance to begin somthering my face in kisses making me laugh. A rare but deadly kiss attack. Once my laughter died down Loki leaned down to my lips and kissed me softly. Eventually I pulled away from Loki and turned out the lamp light. I tucked me and Loki in and even in Lokis tired state he was still worried about me.

"Have you showered and eaten something baby?" Loki asked concerned,
"Yes and yes" I said whilst yanking off my oversized t-shirt which I was too hot for, leaving me in my fluffy pants and crop top.
"Good girl" Loki praised whilst reaching forward and wrapping his hands around my bare torso and pulling me to lie against his body. Lokis hands froze as his hands met my bare skin and it felt like an electric current was running over my skin where he touched me.
"Love?" Loki said whilst looking down at me in the darkness, I could tell from the angle that in this loose yet comfortable crop top that my cleavage was poking out the top of it but I was safe with Loki in my bed.
"Yes lokes?" I said,
"What's this?" Loki said whilst feeling around my bare body before finding the flimsy piece of fabric that currently clothed my breasts.
"It's a crop top" I said softly,
"That surely doesn't look warm, you might get sick Angel" Loki worried,
"I don't get cold if I've got you lokes, plus I'm safe with you" I said whilst snuggling into his chest,
"Your very lucky I'm tired or you would be pinned to this bed under some very different circumstances" Loki sighed whilst closing his eyes. I blushed in the darkness,
"Are you blushing princess?" Loki teased,
"No" I whispered whilst burying my head into his side, being careful not to go near his newly healed wound.
"I know you are darling, I just love the effect I have on you Angel" Loki chuckled whilst pulling me on top of him making me squeal. "Loki I don't want to hurt you!" I said whilst trying to get off of him,
"Stay." he commanded whilst holding me tightly.
"Fine, goodnight lokes" I grinned into the dark,
"Goodnight baby" Loki replied sweetly.