Chapter 73.

Y/n POV:

We walked back out into the party with Lokis arm around my waist. Rumbles of Thunder sounded from outside making me smile, Thor must be getting up to no good. A stormy night in with Loki sounded wholesome and perfect.

Loki spoke with Frigga as I smiled at the weather outside,
"How has your evening been, you too?" Frigga smiled,
"It's been so nice meeting everyone, and learning more about Asgard" I replied,
"Speaking of learning, I am looking forward to our magic session tomorrow" Frigga beamed at me as Loki held me closer.
"I am quite torn that I wasn't invited mother" Loki pouted making us both laugh. A loud boom of thunder echoed through the castle walls.
"Oh son, after years of lessons I thought you would've learnt by now" Frigga joked,
"I have mastered magic but if my darlings going, can't I?" Loki said,
"No son, I'd like to teach Lady Y/n alone" Frigga smiled whilst sending a wink my way. I love Queen Frigga, she's so accepting. Rain began pattering the window pains, Asgardians began to leave the feast in order to return home before the rain becomes heavier.

As the feast ended, we said our goodbyes to Odin and Frigga. The now less crowded ballroom was much less noisy, as Loki and I walked up the stairs to the exit.
Loki leaded us through the hallways that were now lit by candles as the rain bucketed down outside. As we were walking, we passed a balcony door that led to an outdoor area out in the rain. I smirked as an idea formed in my head.
We turned one corner before entering Lokis chambers and I quickly memorised the route.

"You've been quiet, is everything okay my love?" Loki said softly as he turned the light on, illuminating the room.
"I'm fine lokes, I just need this dress off" I laughed,
"That sounds intriguing" Loki purred, I blushed whilst running into the bathroom and shutting it behind me. I felt Loki chase after me but I closed the door just in time.
"Why am I always locked out of my own bathroom?" Loki groaned from the other side. I ignored him and quickly but carefully slid out of Friggas dress. I hung it up on a coat hanger where it wouldn't be damaged. Now in only my white bra and panties I opened the bathroom door.

Loki who leaning on the bathroom door, stumbled but then took in my body with a look of shock.
"Isn't this an interesting suprise" Loki hummed whilst trying to come close to me. With the plan already forming in my head, I side stepped around him and ran over to his bedroom door. Internally I contemplated that by exiting Lokis chambers I will most likely caught by someone else but that wasn't to be worried about now. I ran out of Lokis door and around the corner,
"Y/n! What the fu-" I heard Loki swear as I ran out of the room. I knew if I stopped Loki would catch up, so I ran until I reached the door that led to the outside. With the rain pouring down and Loki bolting after me I swung the door open and in nothing but my undergarments, ran out into the rain in the large open space. I spun around and let my hair go in every direction. My arms were over my head as I twirled and giggled as the therapeutic feeling of the rain, soaking my face and body became more and more known. I stopped spinning and began to dance with myself, I felt so free and alive.

I saw Loki run into view and stop himself at the door. Loki was about to run out into the rain to grab me but stopped himself, and stayed at the door.
"Love, come back inside now." Loki commanded, a boom of thunder shook the sky making me look up in awe.
"Y/n, now." Loki repeated,
"Lokes come dance with me" I giggled whilst swaying my hips from side to side and beckoning him out.
"I don't want you getting sick, darling come in." Loki coaxed,
"But it's so nice out here" I pouted,
"Y/n it's raining, this isn't a choice, come inside or I bring you inside." Loki called out whilst crossing his arms over his chest. Knowing his logic I decided to ignore him and lay down on the concrete floor. I laughed as the water poured down on me in tiny droplets. I squinted my eyes at the dark inky black sky, as the rain and thunder continued.

Just as I thought Loki had for once listened to me and went back to his room, I felt myself being lifted then thrown over someone's shoulder. I frowned as my view became the ground and Lokis ass.
"Hey, put me down! I wanna go back!" I whined as my wet hair stuck to my back and shoulders.
"Hush little one. You are wet, you've made me wet and you're in trouble" Loki said as his hair dripped and his tuxedo was damp. Loki walked inside and back down the hallway. Walking was an understatement, more like running to get back to his room.
"Put me down." I continued, as stubborn as he was I wasn't having it.
"You are wearing white undergarments, that are now completely transparent love." Loki growled angrily making me tense. I blushed and realised the thin and wet pieces of fabric that stuck to my body were now see through.
"What if someone saw you? What then?" Loki growled, now I could see why he was so angry. He was upset if someone saw me half-naked.
"That's not for someone else to see. You are mine and mine only." Loki continued.
"I just wanted to dance" I mumbled under my breath but apparently Loki has super hearing.
"Running out into pouring rain in only your undergarments is not ideal dancing conditions." Loki grumbled whilst reaching his chambers and slamming the door behind us.
Loki placed my feet on the floor and I shivered. The reality of my actions finally caught up and according to Loki so we're the consequences.

"Fucking hell darling you're drenched" Loki sighed when he saw me cross my arms over my chest. My teeth began to chatter as I crossed my legs for warmth and coverage.
"Get in the shower little one" Loki pointed in a dominant voice. I submitted because I knew I was in trouble, and I felt little and I think Loki could tell. I didn't respond but I lowered my head and walked straight into the bathroom. Once in front of the bathroom mirror I stepped out of my soaking wet underwear and bra. With my hair still dripping I stepped into Lokis giant shower and turned the water onto hot.

Loki entered the shower naked but I was feeling too little and guilty to do anything. Loki stood in front of me and I kept my gaze trained on our feet, and how much bigger his feet are then mine. Lokis hand lifted my chin to bring my eyes to look into his.
"Now, you are in trouble little girl" Loki said firmly,
"I know." I pouted,
"But I will always take care of you, so I'm going to wash you, dress you and then we will see what happens" Loki said whilst pumping body wash into his palm and beginning to rub it over my body. Instead of fighting him or insisting I could do it myself, I let him because my punishment will be worse if so. I also enjoyed the feeling of Lokis hands roaming my body and lathering me in soaps, I closed my eyes and leaned my head into his chest.
Loki sighed and began to wash me off,
"You better not be sick tomorrow or I will not be happy princess" He whispered as the warm water quickly rid me off any cold. After our shower, Loki dried me off before he dressed me in my pjs from earth.
"Now what do you want to do my baby?" Loki said whilst leaning down,
"Sleep daddy" I murmured sleepily, Loki scooped me off my feet and over to the bed. Loki turned off the lights with his magic and pulled the covers over our tangled bodies. Another echo of thunder filtered through the sky outside making me unconsciously snuggle closer.
"It's awfully stormy outside," Loki commented, as he pulled me tighter against him. Sheets of rain pounded against the window punctuated only by the distant rumble of thunder.
"Yes, Thor must be up to no good," I mused with a soft smile, Loki wrapped his arms around my torso and snuggled closer, his breath hot on my skin.
"Tired angel?" He asked,
"Very." I chuckled whilst running my hand through his dark hair, my fingers entwining in the strands. I began to gently braid the section closest to his face as he nuzzled up closer,
"You're very good at that, you know," he mumbled. I noticed my gentle touch was putting him to sleep.
"Learned from the one and only Nat," I smiled at the memory of my best friend. I finished braiding that section and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead. He inhaled and shifted so that I were now fully embraced in his arms.
"Come here, darling. It's my turn now." He really was the best. His lean fingers worked quickly to twist my hair into a similar braid. Upon completion, he traced his finger down my chin. His thumb swiped across my lower lip as he brought my chin upwards so he could kiss me. Our lips connected and I smiled into this passionate and loving kiss. As he pulled away, he murmured,
"There. Perfect."
I smiled and leaned my forehead to press it against his.
"I love you."
"I love you too, my darling. Sleep well."