Chapter 69.

Y/n POV:

I sat up with an excited smile and felt my veins fuel with energy. I heard a groan from beside me, I casted my eyes down to look at a half asleep Loki. I rolled my eyes whilst sliding out of his grip, which usually was impossible but somehow I did. I glanced at the clock, reading 6:38am. I smiled whilst running over to my bathroom and snatching some clothes on my way. I dressed into some black pants and a blouse. I didn't want to be too fancy but I was meeting Lokis parents. I brushed my hair and teeth whilst completing my morning routine.

"Darling?! Are you in there?!" A frantic Loki called through the door, I jumped in fright whilst waddling over to the door and opening it to come face to face with Loki.
"Oh thank god" Loki said relieved, before he pulled me into his chest and held me to him tightly.
"Good-morning to you as well" I smiled whilst retuning the hug,
"Don't scare me like that" Loki sighed,
"Are you ready to leave?" I asked, disregarding his previous statement,
"Darling nooo, let's sleep for a little while longer" He grumbled as my feet left the ground and he walked us back over to my bed.
"No, I can't sleep now that I'm dressed" I said making Loki pause and set me back down onto the floor. Loki took a step back to survey my outfit with a mischievous smile.
"You looked so good all dressed up for me baby" Loki smirked down at me,
"I picked it for you" I smiled bashfully,
"It looks amazing on you my love" Loki grinned,
"Thank you" I smiled,
"But it would look better on my floor" Loki teased making my cheeks heat up.
"Shh I can't be flustered by you this morning" I said, trying to distract myself from the growing sensation between my legs. Loki chuckled down at me,
"By the way lokes, I've been meaning to talk to you about something" I said gently, as Lokis face fell,
"Your not breaking up with me are you darling?" Loki said with fear and concern in his voice,
"No no no, of course not but about something else" I said,
"Geez, you must like scaring me this morning" Loki sighed,
"I just wanted to check in with you before we go to Asgard that everything's okay. Because I know that things aren't 100% between Odin and yourself but I want you to know that if you need me, I'm here for you" I smiled sincerely at him,
"Aww darling your so sweet, how did I deserve someone like you?" Loki said whilst planting a soft kiss on my lips,
"I love you" I giggled up at him,
"I love you too little one" Loki said whilst towering over me. I remembered that we are leaving for Asgard soon and snapped out of my daze.

"Okay then, you can stay here and get ready whilst I go say my goodbyes to everyone" I said whilst turning and walking to the door of my room. Just as I open the door a hand appears from above my hand and pushes it closed. I frowned and turned around to be pinned against the door by Loki.
"Not so fast angel" Loki tutted whilst leaning down to be at my eye level,
"Where's my kiss?" He smirked,
"I just gave you one?" I frowned,
"A proper kiss princess" Loki grinned making me roll my eyes. Lokis knee instantly was sitting between my thighs, and holding me off the ground slightly making my feet dangle in the air. It reminded me of the time I rode Lokis thigh in my exam period making me blush furiously.
"Don't roll your eyes." Loki growled,
"Sorry daddy" I moaned as the feeling between my legs intensified at Lokis dominant behaviour.
"I've noticed you've been breaking a lot of rules recently little one" He continued, I resisted the urge to currently role my eyes making Loki chuckle.
"My feisty girl" Loki muttered whilst leaning in for a kiss, I submitted and planted my lips on his cold ones. It was an electric and fiery kiss that sent shockwaves to my core. When our lips separated I was panting for breath as my body sagged against the door. Lucky Loki had me pinned to it or I would be a gooey puddle of pleasure on the floor right now.
"What a good girl" Loki smiled whilst slowly standing back up. His hand traveled to my mouth and he put his thumb on my lower lip and held my jaw.
"I can't wait to show you off to everyone today" Loki whispered with an excited smirk, whilst releasing my bottom lip.
"Run along Babygirl whilst I get dressed" He said whilst taking his hand off the door and slowly lowering his knee so my feet made contact with the ground.
"Okay daddy" I smiled up at him as I watched his jaw clench. I shut the door behind me before running to Nats room first.

"Bye babes" I said whilst running over to the lump under the blankets and hugging it,
"I'll cure your hangover, just don't tell Tony" I giggled whilst grabbing her hand and letting my healing aura come forward.
"I love you, have fun on your trip" Nat sat up and flung her arms around me,
"Love you too" I squeezed her body before letting go and standing back.
"Bye babes" Nat mumbled as she drifted back to sleep as I quietly left her room.

I repeated this process but a bit differently for each avenger. Eventually I knocked on Thors door,
"Good morning lady y/n, are you ready?" Thor smiled down at me,
"Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled,
"Where's my brother?" Thor questioned,
"I'm right here" Loki said whilst walking down the hallway, rolling my black suitcase behind him.
"Oh sorry lokes, let me grab that off you" I apologised for leaving him with my luggage.
"It's fine darling I will carry it" Loki smiled,
"Alright, to the roof" Thor said, the three of us began our journey in the elevator up to the rooftop.
"Where are your guys luggage?" I pondered,
"Well I have clothes in my chambers where we will be staying love" Loki said,
"Oh right, I forgot that you both grew up there" I smacked my forehead in realisation, making both Thor and Loki laugh.

The elevator doors swung open and we greeted by the sunrise of New York. The elegant towers glistening in the morning sun.
"Wow" I marvelled,
"Just wait until we get to Asgard" Thor smiled,
"Wait so how are we getting there exactly?" I asked,
"Thor will call out to Hemidal who will open the Bi-frost" Loki explained as Thor began to swing his hammer,
"Oh my god" My eyes widened,
"Yes I am" Loki whispered,
"Lady y/n, much to my brothers disliking I recommend you put an arm around both of us" Thor said as I screwed my eyes shut.
"Okay" I yelled over the sound of very loud wind. I stood in between the two brothers and wrapped and arm around each torso, and held onto them for dear life.
"Ready?" Thor boomed,
"It's alright darling, it will be over before you know it, just hold on tight and dent let go" Loki reassured me, I kept my eyes glued shut and nodded. Loki held me tightly as the sickening feeling of my feet leaving the ground became known.
"Loki-" I panicked whilst clutching him tighter,
"Your okay baby, I've got you" Loki whispered. This sensation went on for about 10 seconds before my feet landed on hard and solid ground. I slowly opened my eyes and loosened my grip on both Gods.
"Prince Thor and Prince Loki, Lady Y/n" A man dressed in gold said from the ledge he was standing on. He held a giant sword and looked mystical and wise. I felt like I knew him for some reason,
"Lady Y/n this is Hemidal" Thor introduced us, Hemidal descended the stairs of his platform and bowed before me.
"Hello Hemidal" I said whilst sticking my hand out for him to shake which he took with a kind smile,
"Good day lady y/n" He smiled,
"Hemidal, Lady y/n and Loki are courting" Thor informed the man,
"Lady y/n I hope you enjoy your time in Asgard" Hemidal smiled at me which I returned,
"Lovely to meet you" I smiled politely,
"Are you ready darling?" Loki asked again,
"For what?" I looked up at Loki as he walked us somewhere,
"For this" Loki smiled whilst turning me around.
"Wow." Was all I could say at this glorious and golden city before me. Everything thing was glowing and beautiful, and a grand and majestic castle stood in the middle of it all.
"Welcome to Asgard my love" Loki whispered in my ear as I took in the sight before me. It was a celestial city of high towers, all grand and golden. I felt my jaw drop at this spectacular place where my god grew up.