Chapter 82.

Loki POV:

I had just finished battling the Frost Giants with Thor. It turns out they only sent a few, and with the help of Asgards royal warriors we defeated them easily. I rushed back to the castle in hopes of finding y/n. It was now 5pm so she should be tucked up in my room, safe and sound. I was worried about her all day and looked forward to holding her in my arms. My favourite part is when I open my arms to her and she runs into them with no hesitation, because she trusts me.

I walked the familiar route to my chambers and opened the door. I caught site of an empty room, with no sign of     y/n. A frown immediately adorned my face as I stepped into the room and looked around but she wasn't here.

Just as I was to give up searching and check another area of the castle something caught my eye. Actually it was the opposite, the lack of y/n's suitcase and her usual day to day necessities that are decorated around my room were gone.
My frown deepened as I looked around for some sort of trace of her but finding nothing. No loose items of clothing, no hairbrush, no makeup, nothing. My room looked bare, plain, lonely. I gritted my teeth at the thought of her leaving but quickly calmed myself down after telling myself that there is no reason to overact when she might be somewhere else in the castle.

But why would she pack up all her things?

A small voice in the back of my dark and deranged mind spoke. I clenched my fists and quickly left my room. I sped walked all the way to the person I trust the most besides y/n. I raised my fist and knocked on her door urgently. My mother knew who was at the door before she opened it with a disappointed face.
"Mother where is y/n?" I said trying not to yell and contain myself, even though every second she's away from me, the worse my temper gets.

My mother looked at me with a face filled with disappointment as she sighed.
"Is she okay?!" I panicked at her stricken face,
"Yes my son, Lady Y/n is physically okay" My mother said with a sad smile,
"Thank heavens, but wait, what about mentally" I said, worried about her phrasing of that sentence.
"I'm afraid not at the moment.." Mother said making every hair on my body stand straight. My love wasn't okay.

"Where is she?" I asked again, trying not to lose it in front of my mother.
"Why did you do that to her my son?" She asked sadly,
"Do what? Where is she?!" I snapped,
"She needs to be with her family my son, and I don't blame her." My mother spoke softly as I took in her words. It took every ounce of self control that y/n taught me not to lash out and smash a nearby vase in the hallway as I stood in my mothers doorway silently fuming.

"What?" I said calmly, anger rolling off of me in waves.
"She was so distraught and hurt when she came to me not long ago.." Mother said distantly making me unclench and re-clench my fists.
"Where is she?" I growled,
"My son it's too late for that" She said,
"Where is she? I will not stop until I have her back. Where is she?" I repeated whilst fuming with hidden rage. Frigga sighed and casted a look out the nearby castle window in the hallway. Instead of answering my question she strided over to it and looked out at the view.
"Mother where is-" I was quickly interrupted,
"There." Was all my mother said whilst pointing into the village. I gritted my teeth and my eyes narrowed as I looked to where my mother pointed.
"Eleanor." Is all I growled before turning away from my mother and walking towards the castle exit. I stormed out of the castle and followed the familiar route to Eleanors house. It was at this stage my anger thoughts lurked. How dare Eleanor hide my y/n away from me? And what was my mother going on about, that she needed to be with her family and wasn't okay?

As I approached Eleanor's house, I knocked loudly. The door swung open to reveal Eleanor with tears in her eyes. I paused and my mouth dropped open in shock, even though I was angry I did care about my friend. Before I could say anything Eleanor glared at me and sent a strong punch to my stomach.
"You mother fucking bitch!" She yelled making me wince,
"And to think I knew you Loki" She said with a look that could only be described as disappointment. Why was that the only look people could give me these days?