Chapter 7.

Loki POV:

We it came dinner time I found soft knocking sounding though my door.
"Who is it?" I said, expecting Thor,
"Uh it's me lokes" a angelic voice responded. I instantly scolded myself at the harsh tone I spoke to her with and flung open my bedroom door. I was greeted with a lovely sight, y/n was wearing tracksuit pants and a baggy t-shirt and both were massive on here. She wore head beautiful h/c hair in a messy bun and fluidly green socks. Good to know that she looks good in my colour. I smirked down at here, wanting nothing more to throw her over my shoulder and ravish her goddess like body. To kiss her plump but soft lips that graced my cheek earlier today, where I still get butterflies at the feeling of her lips on me. I take literally every chance I can to physically show her affection. When walking her to school I found an excuse to hold her hand, and on the way home to wrap an arm around her. But I wanted to take it slow, she is so pretty and charming that I want to make everything perfect for her. She is mine.

"Good evening darling" I said admiring her,
"Hi lokes" she said with a cheeky smile,
"Is dinner ready?" I said with a smile,
"Yes it is, would you accompany me to the kitchen" she said formally trying to not laugh,
"Why of course lady y/n" I said.
We walked once more dive by side to the kitchen, at one point of fingertips brushed each other, I played it off as it it never happened but she coughed and lowered her head to hide her blush. I want to tell her to never look away from me and constantly grace me with the present of looking into her deep e/c coloured eyes, and to never attempt to hide her blush from me but it's early days yet, and I wouldn't want to scare off my Queen.
Once we entered the kitchen we took our seats from yesterday and y/n naturally morphed into the conversation that flowed around the table. Like the social butterfly she is she chatted with Lady Natasha and even Bucky Barnes, I could tell she was telling the truth earlier about her relationship with him, as she seems to me to be a bad liar, and I cans smell a lie a mile off.
Once we had all tucked into our meals I stretched out my legs and they brushed against y/n's. I smiled and y/n choked on her meal,
"Tiger are you okay?" Tony said concerned,
"I'm fine" she said whilst dabbing her mouth with a napkin, whilst sending a glare my way.
I chuckled and her expression softened and she smiled too.
"Behave" she whispered with a smile,
"No promises love" I whispered making her giggle.
After dinner y/n jumped up from the table, making me instinctively stand up as well.
"Alright me and Loki are going to hang out in my room" she said whilst playing with Natasha's hair, how I wished her fingers were running through mine.

Y/n POV

"Okie dokie"nat said, and before any of the male avengers could comment I pranced from the room with Loki hot on my trail.
We walked back up to our rooms and stopped out the front of mine,
"Now I can properly ask, would you like to come in?" I said softly,
"Of course darling" Loki said with a soft smile.
I pushed open my door and allowed Loki to walk in first. Loki walked into the centre of my room and slowly took in every detail of my room. He studied the photos on my desk and my furniture as well as my bookshelf and bed.
"I'm sorry if it's messy" I said playing with my hands nervously,
"Angel I love you room, it's absolutely stunning" he said whilst beckoning my to come to him,
"Angel? That's a new one" I said whilst walking past Loki and sitting on my bed and leaning against my pillows.
"It suits you my love" he said following suit and half layed down beside me.
"What do you wanna do...." I said tiredly,
"Darling, I know you had a stressful day and I suggest you should rest" Loki said softly,
"But, I will waste the time we have together" I said with a yawn,
"No buts my love, sleep" he said softly but sternly,
"Will you stay until I fall asleep?" I whispered, with my eyes closed,
"I will stay forever Angel" I heard him whisper before I fell into a peaceful slumber. The last thing I felt before I fell asleep was a cool pair of lips, grace my forehead before I fell into a wonderful dream where I was wrapped in someone's strong arms and held to a cool, muscular chest.