Chapter 42.

Y/n POV:

I opened my eyes feeling cold and alone. I sat up confused and looked around to find myself alone in bed. I noticed that the other side of the bed where Loki usually sleeps was still tucked in and neat, meaning he didn't stay here last night. I pouted and quickly got out of bed and went into my bathroom. I took a quick shower before getting dressed into some jeans and a hoodie. I left the bathroom feeling refreshed and ready for the day, and padded over to my door. I opened the door handle before waddling across the hall and slowly opening Lokis door.

As I entered his room I noticed his bed was made and his curtains were drawn but no sight of him. I frowned before I heard the shower running and realised he was showering. As much as I'd love to run into his bathroom and jump into the shower with him, I walked over and curled up on his bed. On his bedside table was the book he was reading to me last night, I smiled whilst picking the book up and beginning to read.

I didn't notice Lokis shower turn off but only the noise of the bathroom door opening. I looked up to take in the sight of Loki, half naked with only a towel draped around his waist. His eyes held shock when they found mine until he smirked at me. I was shamelessly checking him out, his 6 pack was glistening with little water drops sliding down them. His hair was wet and I wanted to kneel before him and please him and I think he wanted that as well.

"Good morning beautiful" Loki smirked whilst strolling over to me and crouching down next to the bed. Meanwhile I couldn't take my eyes off him,
"Like what you see?" Loki teased, I blushed whikst quickly averting my eyes to my lap making Loki chuckle.
"No need to be shy darling, this belongs to you" Loki said whilst picking up my hand and laying it in the middle of his bare chest. I gasped as goosebumps trailed over my skin at the intimate contact. Before I could get carried away I pulled my hand away and leaned over to plant a hungry kiss on his lips. I was more than aroused by now, and it wasn't even 7am.

Loki kissed back with passion and lust until I broke the kiss panting for air.
"Morning" I breathed whilst standing up off his bed with a smile,
"How'd you sleep my love?" Loki grinned whilst standing up and towering over me,
"I slept good but Uh" I paused,
"What is it darling?" Loki asked,
"Why didn't you stay the night in my room?" I asked nervously.

It was fine if he didn't want to share a bed with me because I might kick or snore but I was a just curious.

"My love you were to fast asleep for me to properly ask you or receive consent so I laid you to rest in your room whilst I slept in mine" Loki said respectfully making my heart jump.

This man was literally perfect in every way.
"Lokes you are so cute. But I trust you with my life and I respect that you can make decisions for me when I can't" I said softly with a smile,
"What do you mean baby?" Loki said taking a step closer to me and leaning down slightly,
"What I mean is that wether I'm conscious or not you are always welcome in my bed or to sleep with me" I said whilst reaching out and trailing over his sharp jawline with my index finger.
"Darling, I Uh- I just-" Loki stumbled making me smile,
"Shh, you don't need to say anything, I'll let you get dressed pretty boy" I smiled at the cute god before tapping his cheek and heading to his bedroom door,
"Y/n-" Loki called after me,
"Meet me in the living room!" I shouted before closing the door with a laugh. I began walking down stairs to the living room with a smile on my face.

I believe Loki was overwhelmed by the amount of trust and faith I put into him. By my words alone I expressed how much he means to me and how much I trust him with my life in general. It was cute but sad that Loki was blown away because I don't believe anyone has ever put that much trust in him besides his mother of course.

I entered the living room and noticed Peter P sitting on the couch looking nervous.
"Hey Pete, you okay?" I called out to him whilst walking over to where he was sitting.
"Hey y/n, uhh I'm good" Peter said stressed,
"Well that was convincing" I laughed whilst plopping down next to him,
"No but seriously what's up?" I said with furrowed brows,
"Well I'm going on a date with MJ today" He stuttered,
"A DATE!!" I screamed whilst jumping off the couch,
"Shh nobody else knows, and yeah a date type hangout thing" He whispered,
"Oh my gosh! Peter I am so happy for you both, where are you going? What are you doing?" I rambled,
"Well we are going to the movies later and then ice cream after" Peter blushed,
"Awww I'm so excited for you" I smiled at him, beaming with pride.
"Y/n! Are you alright? I heard you scream?" Loki said whilst jogging into the living room and assessing the situation.
"Can I tell him?" I asked Peter with a smirk,
"Tell me what?" Loki said frowning whilst walking towards us and wrapping an arm around my waist, I rolled my eyes at his caveman behaviour.