Chapter 92.

Loki POV:

A date? What the fuck? If y/n thinks I'm letting her go out on 'dates' with other men she needs to be reminded she is mine. Even the thought of her with another man makes me want to kill every single man that dares to look at her.

My grip on the arms of the chair I've been sitting in is a sign I need to leave the room before I send this chair flying across the room. Without a word I stood and with a clenched jaw, left the room. On my way out, Thor did give me a look. As if asking what I was up to, but I narrowed my eyes as I stalked from the room.

I walked straight towards my old room, which is now once again mine. Earlier today after finding out that Barnes was the person who snatched up my room the second I left, I quickly reclaimed what was mine. I removed all his possessions into another room on the level below with the flick of a wrist. And after dealing with a fuming Barnes who stated 'I had started a war' and so on. I didn't have the energy to indulge him and quickly got to work on setting up my room the way it was when Y/n and I were living in here. As I redecorated I smiled fondly and our memories amongst this room.

But now as I stormed through the door and shut it behind me I wasn't smiling. Quite the opposite.

I could hear Lady Natasha through the hallway and knew that if I really wanted to be able to speak with y/n, I would need to wait for Natasha to leave. As I grew impatient, and my fist grew tired of clenching angrily I began pacing around the room.

I couldn't believe my innocent little dove is even considering being with anyone other than me?
Does my darling not realise I would kill with my bare hands for her, kneel for her, do anything to see her smile or hear that laugh. I could drink all of Asgards strongest liquor, all of earths alcohol and still not forget that laugh. Even thinking of her makes me pause in my pacing.

I sink onto the mattress behind me and grit my teeth.
Every time at dinner when she smiled or laughed I felt my heart leap, but then come crashing down at the realisation that someone else made that happen and it's not directed at me. What I would have given to punch Barnes across the jaw and sit in the seat that is rightfully mine, next to my queen.

But from my seat across the room, all I could do was ignore the food on my plate and gaze longingly at her, begging for her to grace me with eye contact.

All I could think about doing was walking over to her, grab her jaw softly until her eyes meet mine and kissing those beautiful lips. I audibly wince at the thought of those beautiful two eyes that were checking me out earlier. By odins beard give me strength, the site of her from across the room, checking me out from head to toe was enough to have my dick as hard as a rock. Her hands fidgeting in her lap nervously, how I wanted to have her perched in my lap, where I could hold her little hands that are so small in comparison to mine and whisper in her ear, if I'm the reason she's nervous?

Do I still have an effect on her? I'm dying to know wether or not my angel is still sensitive to my touch.

I want to be the reason she smiles and laughs and even rolls those two pretty eyes. I want to spread goosebumps across her skin with my words and hold her in my arms when I need to warm her up.
I want her to need me just as much as I desperately need her. And not in a sexual way at all, in a loving and tender way. But if the gods are on my side, maybe, just maybe.

The sound of y/n's door opening and footsteps retreating from her room has my head snapping up and my body flying across the room. With record speed I am standing out the front of y/n's door, I wait a few seconds before knocking softly.

"Oh Nat, did you forget somethin-" Y/n swung open her bedroom door but stopped speaking when her eyes took in my appearance. Her little figure stood in the doorway, looking so small and so cute.  I had to physically restrain myself from embracing her, instead I went for inhaling her sweet scent, that back in my cell in Asgard I could only dream of.