Chapter 57.

Loki POV:

I couldn't hold back. After ten minutes of no texting y/n, I left my brother to continue watching the midguardian television and headed into one of the only places I enjoyed being in this tower, y/n's room.

As I entered I was wrapped in her floral scent that wafted through my nostrils and had me sighing happily. I wandered over to her bed and laid down feeling almost instantly at home, in her environment. I pulled out my new phone and decided to check up on her.

Loki: Are you there yet darling?

Mine💕: Yes I'm with my Ned, Peter and MJ now x

I don't know why but the kiss (x) on the end of her message had my body tingling with excitement. Especially at the thought of our kiss earlier. Her pulling me in by the belt before was such a tease and left me with a raging boner. Which she definitely deserves a punishment for, adding more dirty and exciting thoughts to my brain. My little girl doesn't know what she's signed up for.

Loki: I miss you.

Mine💕: I saw you just over an hour ago?

Loki: So? I want you with me. Come back.

Mine💕: I just got here lokes, nice try

Loki: Guess where I am?

Mine💕: Let me guess, my room?

Loki: How did you know I was in our room?

Mine💕: You mean my room that you never leave?

Loki: Quit with the attitude Babygirl.

Mine💕: I don't have an attitude.

Loki: Don't test me kitten.

Mine💕: And why is that?

Loki: I'm already very on edge from your little stunt earlier, tread lightly.

Mine💕: What stunt, I wanted to kiss you but your just too damn tall.

Loki: You knew what you were doing love

Mine💕: Whatever.

Loki: Your very brave over text little one.

Mine💕: I should be studying right now.

Loki: Send me a pic of you, I want to see what your wearing again. You looked pretty this morning.

Mine💕: I can't send you a picture because everyone's dead silent in the library and I'm in a booth but I'll tell you.

Loki: Okay then,

Mine💕: I'm wearing my oversized shirt and Buckys sweatpants.

Loki: Excuse me?

Mine💕: Your excused.

Loki: You mean to tell me I let you out of this tower in another man's piece of clothing?

Mine💕: Your making it sound like I've committed a crime.

Loki: I'm quite angry my love. Your mine, you wear my clothes. I don't want you smelling like Barnes.

Mine💕: I'll take them off when I get back lokes

Loki: Damn right you'll take them off.