Chapter 93.

Y/n POV:

There was a knock at the door making me walk to it,
"Who is it?" I called through the door,
"Darling.." Lokis voice responded making my thighs clench together. I opened my door and found Loki, towering over me whilst taking up every inch of the doorway.

When his eyes met mine, a storm of lust, love and desire swirled through them as he began to walk towards me. His steps didn't falter until he was toe to toe with me, our chests touching as we breathed in unison.

"Loki-" I managed to say before his lips came crashing down on mine, my eyes widened in response but I surprised myself even further by kissing him back. His mouth on mine, kissing me with a hungry passion. Like I was a drug he couldn't get enough of.

Lokis hands travelled to cup my ass, as mine began tangling themselves through his shoulder length locks. When his tongue glided over mine in an act of dominance I couldn't resist tugging on his hair, Loki groaned as our mouths broke apart. I began sucking in lungfuls of air as Loki's hungry eyes twinkled with delight.

"Do I take your breath away darling?" Loki teased whilst sliding his hand sunder my thighs and hoisting me up into his arms. In response my legs flew around his waist as he began walking us somewhere. I was too wrapped up in planting soft kisses on his neck and along his defined and sharp jawline to care where he was taking us. It was only when my backside made contact with my soft mattress did I know I was laying on my bed.

Loki stood above me with a grin at my panting and needy state. Loki then began climbing onto the bed and coming to hold himself above me. Our faces mere inches apart, I looked up into those beautiful green eyes and found myself at a loss fo words.

"You're so gorgeous," Loki murmred as he busied himself with the task of placing kisses along my neck and down my body. I responded with a soft moan as Loki made his way to rest between my legs.

"So fucking perfect baby," he continued whilst slowly sliding the sweat pants from off my hips and dragging them down my legs until I was left in my panties. Loki looked up at me as he began to remove my panties and not once did I break eye contact. Loki growled and a dark look in his eyes made me shiver.

Once my panties wear off Loki smirked and rested between my thighs whilst widening my legs for better access to the most sensitive part of my body. As I found myself feeling most vulnerable, naked from the waist down, laid bare before this fully clothed god before me, I found myself feeling the safest I've ever felt.

"Are you going to be my good girl?" Lokis deep voice rumbled through the air between us as goosebumps spread across my skin like wildfire.

"Yes" I breathed out, dying to have him touch me. In desperation I bucked my hips closer to the smirking God who was currently laying on the bed between my legs. His broad and muscular shoulders held my thighs apart, spreading me on full display for the man before me.

"So needy, do you want me to touch you princess?" Loki tutted whilst leaning in and pressing multiple kisses to the inside of my thighs,

"Yes" I responded again, as I felt myself growing wetter. Loki, still looking up at me leaned in and pressed a kiss to the centre of my clit. A loud moan ripped its way through my throat as my hips rolled against his mouth.

"Not so fast little one, first I have to fuck you with my hand until my fingers are sore" Loki grinned whilst still having his mouth attached to my clit, sending vibrations upon vibrations through my core making me throw my head back in pure esctasy.

...

I jolted awake with the sound of loud knocking, echoing through my room.

"Babes! open this door right now!" Nat yelled making me instantly jump out of bed and run over to my door.