Chapter 2.

Loki POV:

Desire overwhelmed my senses and coursed through my veins. The self control it took to not grab that little minx and kissed those perfect pouty lips of hers was painful.

I clenched my fists at my sides and clenched my jaw when she suggested leaving with the deadly trained assassin Natasha Romanoff. My gaze never strayed from her, her name ringing through my head like a sweet melody that I couldn't shake.

Y/n...

That smile had a commanding power over me, I found my own emotions controlled by the ones on her face. If she smiled I felt, happy?

As I stared at her retreating figure, it's like she heard me internally calling out to her perfection and turned and looked back at me.

In all of the nine realms, I'd never seen such rate natural beauty and it sent a total wave of emotions crashing over me. My knees threatened to buckle at the shy blush that coated her cheeks when she turned away from me, her arm linked with Romanoff.

When the living angel disappeared from my sight, I allowed my glare to turn on Tony Stark who returned with a glare of his own. Thor cleared his throat in attempt to clear the tension making me roll my eyes and struggle to suppress a smirk.

Tony Stark seemingly annoyed turned and briskly walked out of the room making the corners of my mouth rise. The rest of the avengers began finding convenient places to be, by leaving the room.

"Thor" I grunted as we now stood alone in the avengers living room,

"Yes brother?" Thor smiled a goofy smile at me making me narrow my eyes.

"Tell me about.. Y/n" I demanded in a quiet tone, trying to mask the desperation buried deep within to know every little detail about this woman. Thor smirked making me internally groan,

"Ah y/n is wonderful, she's the kindest, funniest and loveliest mortal in my opinion. Why do you ask?" Thor mused whilst brushing his knuckles along the scruff on his chin.

"No reason." I spoke too quickly making thor raise his brows teasingly.

"Shut it oaf, you seem to speak fondly off the woman. Are you interested in her?" I gritted out, murderous at the thought of anyone touching her. That's a new feeling

"Interested romantically in Lady Y/n? No, good friends yes, but it won't be long until she finds love" Thor smirked, seeing as the statement angered me.

"I see" I muttered, the words like venom in my mouth.

"Would you like to see your room?" Thor smiled making me sigh and nod. I followed Thor as he lead me into the elevator, and the odd contraption began taking us further up the tower.

Thick silence hung over us as I stared at the shiny metallic doors, a thousand questions running through my mind but I asked only one. The most important one.

"Does Lady .. Y/n live in the Avengers tower too?" I asked whilst not looking in Thors direction, feeling like an idiot as soon as the words left my mouth. But I found hidden delight at the way her name rolled of my tongue so perfectly.

"Indeed she does brother" Thor said with a smirk plastered on his face, making me clench my jaw. I merely nodded, seeming uninterested as the doors to the elevator swung open to reveal a hallway with various doors opposite each other.

"This way Loki" Thor chuckled and took the lead,

"Dick" I muttered when he was out of earshot but eventually followed behind. I walked slightly behind Thor, in a daze thinking about Y/n. I couldn't get her out of my head if I tried. She was in all sense absolute perfection in my eyes.