Chapter 100.

Loki POV:

I'd really fucked it up this time.

I thought as I lay on my back staring at the ceiling on my bed. It had officially been two days since the incident on Friday night and the memories ran through my head on constant replay, wondering what I could've done to prevent what happened from happening.

But since then I've locked myself into my room, not leaving for any meals and finding little comfort in the solitude. I knew y/n wouldn't want to see me, so by hiding away at least she could still roam the tower without worry of running into me.

The pain that dug into my heart at the thought of Y/n not leaving her own room in fear of seeing me, threatened my strength of staying on earth. But I knew I couldn't leave, I loved her too much. I need to eventually come clean and admit my love for y/n and if she truly never wants to see me again, for her and only her would I leave.

To distract myself I threw a small cylinder object I found on my bed side table up into the air and catching it, just to feel something.

But deep down I lay here feeling terrible about what happened. My poor y/n, putting myself in her shoes I would've probably stabbed me several times over just for waking up in the same bed with me.

I felt unworthy of even looking at her now, I didn't deserve her time to which I've greedily stole too much of. All of a sudden my bedroom door slammed open to which I frowned and stopped throwing the object. I sat up and narrowed my eyes to find not only Thor but lady Natasha in my doorway.

"This will be good" I mumbled whilst standing up off my bed and looking between the pair who seemed to be deciding who should speak first with their eyes. Natasha promptly closed the door behind them, allowing Thor to begin.

"Brother," Thor started, "You need to win y/n back" He smiled whilst walking over and sitting on my bed. I glared at him but then turned to lady Natasha.

"And your okay with this? I thought you would want me to never see her again?" I said,
"Well I was initially but the other night I saw a new side of you. The side I know   y/n sees, you love her and I know she still needs you in her life." Natasha said softly,

"How can you be sure?" I asked,
"You can't, and that's what love is. Truly trusting and loving someone else Loki. And before you came back Y/n was barley leaving her room but now she's happier then ever" Natasha continued with a smile that told me she wasn't being deceitful.

"How can I be the right thing for her after what I did to her the other night?" I said whilst running my hands over my face,
"Loki.. Y/n is taking the blame for what happened the other night" Natasha said slowly, like at any second I would explode. And she had every right to be cautious because I felt my jaw clench and temper spike.

"What?" I asked deadly quiet, at this point even Thor looked nervous.
"Well after everything happened I comforted her. And eventually she came to think she was the one in the wrong and now is just too embarrassed to see you" Natasha said whilst looking nervously between Thor and I.

This new information made me feel two things. Firstly happy, that y/n wasn't angry at me or disgusted by my presence. Secondly, pure rage. I felt red hot anger spark through my veins at the thought of Y/n taking any sort of blame for being drugged for Odins sake.

"I need to speak with her" I said determinedly whilst moving to the door. At that moment both Nat and Thor blocked the door to stop me from going anywhere.

"And that's why were here brother-" Thor said,
"Move, I can't let y/n take the blame for something she wasn't the cause of. I need to speak to her!" I gritted to the pair but they weren't budging,
"Loki, you won't win her back but storming into her room. I've thought of a plan" Nat grinned,
"Hey I helped" Thor chimed in making me stare confusedly between the two.