Chapter 56.

Y/n POV:

I woke up to a series of loud binging noises. I groaned and opened my eyes but the feeling of Lokis warmth surrounding me made me feel a little better. I sat up and reached over to my phone, squinting through the bright sunlight that streamed through my curtains. I heard a muffled groan come from the other side of the bed as I picked up my phone and was immediately pulled back into the chest of Loki Laufeyson.

"Good morning lokes" I smiled sleepily whilst rolling over in his grip to look up at him,
"Good morning darling" Loki smiled down at me with a sexy husk to his voice. Lokis hands traveled to rest on my waist as he took in the view. My body was laying on the side meaning my boobs were pushed to the top of my bra and unlike last night when Loki could only feel what I was wearing, now he can see it.
"My, my don't you look ravishing" Loki purred whilst tracing his finger in small circles on my waist making me quiver,
"How'd you sleep?" I asked in a small voice,
"Good, next to you" Loki said seriously whilst pulling me closer to him, like we weren't close enough.

I pulled my attention from the god I was currently wrapped up in to the my phone that was still being spammed. Loki glared at my phone for taking my attention away but I unlocked it and clicked on messages. They were from no other than Peter Parker.

Peter Parker: Hey y/n, just wondering if you wanted to come for a study session today at the library because this is our week of exams before we finish high school!

Y/n: Hey Pete, that's sounds cool. Is MJ and Ned coming?

Peter Parker: Yep, meet at 11 in the city library

Y/n: You got it.

I put my phone down feeling a small wave of stress wash over me. This was my last week of school ever. I know being an avenger will soon be my full time job but it's still quite daunting. I have been studying to be a nurse and that's what my upcoming exams are for this week and I have to pass.

"Hey lokes I have good news and bad news, which one do you want first?" I said whilst putting my phone down and glancing over at Loki who was studying my face with concern.
"Bad news first." Loki stated,
"Okay well, this week is my final week of high school" I said slowly,
"That's amazing my love, you can stay with me from now on in stead of going to that dreaded school everyday" Loki said dramatically,
"Yes but that means this is my exams week. That means I'm going to turn into a person you haven't seen before. Everybody else in the tower experienced my super stress and angry mode when last years practice finals were on. But now this is the real thing, I don't think your gonna like to be around me a lot this week lokes.." I confessed all in one breath,
"My love, I can assure you that I will always be by your side. No matter what, and I will help you through this stressful time" Loki said determined whilst taking my hands in his,
"Thanks lokes, but just know if I insult you, I don't mean it." I said quickly,
"Who did you insult?" Loki laughed, I groaned at the memory,
"Cap, it was the worse experience ever.." I grumbled,
"last year Steve was only trying to help me but I was running on iced coffee and a packet of oreos when I accidentally lashed out at him.." I recalled with a sour face,
"Well that shall not happen this year because I will take care of you, and I will consume your insults before any other avengers can" Loki joked,
"Aww you'd do that for lil old me" I fake cried, making me and Loki burst out laughing.

"Alright and the good news?" Loki piped up like a child on Christmas,
"Well, the good news is that today, Peter, MJ, Ned and I are all going to the city library to study" I said with an excited smile. Loki frowned and slumped making me confused,
"I thought you said there was good news" Loki groaned,
"What do you mean lokes? Extra time to study" I said,
"Your leaving me for a whole day" Loki pouted,
"You forget you can text me any time you want" I raised my eyebrows at the god whilst getting out of bed and stretching.
"True but it's not the same.." Loki whined making me giggle. His ears pricked up at the sound and he hopped out of bed to follow me.
His eyes once more traveled my body and I blushed whilst walking over to wardrobe,
"Nothing to see here pretty boy" I blushed whilst the king back on that oversized T-shirt from last night.
"Oh you definitely are a sight to see Angel" Loki purred whilst wrapping his arms around me and putting his head in the crook of my neck.

I decided to pair my oversized t-shirt with some jeans and sneakers. I walked into the bathroom with Loki still following my very step like a lost puppy. I smiled at him through the mirror as I did my morning routine. Some how Lokis ended up braiding my hair as I applied some light makeup, nothing to fancy for a casual study session.

...

"Don't be gone too long" Loki pleaded as I headed for elevator after breakfast.
"Bye babes" Nat called after me,
"I won't, BYE GUYS!" I yelled to the rest of the avengers,
"Bye Babygirl" Loki whispered whilst towering over me. I grinned up at him and because I couldn't kiss him with our height differences, I grabbed his belt and pulled him down to me. Loki grunted as our lips connected in a heated and intimate kiss. Once the elevator binged and the doors slid open, only then did I break the kiss and step inside.
"Oh you are in for it kitten." Loki growled hungrily, I knew I had just started something by the massive bulge in Lokis sweat pants and by the dark look in his eye. Not a good idea to tease the god of mischief, noted.
Loki went to say something but the elevator doors shut in his face making me start laughing. Not even a second later as I traveled down to the lobby my phone chimed with a message from the devil.

Loki💚: I can feel you laughing at me.

Making me all the more burst out into a fit of laughter.

Y/n: Good observation skills pretty boy

Loki💚: Text me when you get there.

Y/n: I will <3

Loki💚: Wait how are you getting there?

Y/n: Walking, it's just 5 minutes up the street

Loki💚: Dammit why didn't you tell me darling? I would've walked you. It's not safe to walk on your own.

Y/n: Hey just because your my boyfriend doesn't mean I'm totally defenceless on the New York City streets.

Loki💚: just keep me updated love.

Y/n: Bye Lokes

Loki: Bye Angel

I stopped texting Loki and put in my earphones as I walked to the library. With a tote bag slung over my shoulder, filled with textbooks and my laptop. I blasted my music until I arrived at the library and turned my phone off. After a couple of minutes of searching around the massive library, I found Peter, Ned and MJ tucked away in a small study booth.

"Hey guys" I whispered,
"Hey" they all replied making us all giggle,
"I still can't get over how good that concert was" MJ sighed whilst shutting her textbook,
"I know right!" Ned yelled making us and the nearby people around us shush him,
"Sorry" Ned whispered back.
"Anyway, I've got lots of study to do" I sighed whilst cracking open one of my heavy textbooks that I had to lug here.
"Same.." Peter chimed, and just like that we all resumed into our own world to work. Until my phone binged in my pocket. I rushed to put my phone on silent and ignored the glares from people around us. I looked at my phone Lock screen to find a message from Loki, oh gosh.