Chapter 28.

Y/n POV:

I woke up to being kicked roughly in the stomach making me sit up groaning in pain.
"Get your fat ass up" A gruff voice spoke whilst attaching a leash to my electric collar,
"Pardon?" I whispered half asleep. Suddenly a burning electrifying pain rang throughout my entire body making me scream out in agony as the agent chuckle.
Once the pain momentarily subsided I scurried to my feet only to put be yanked out of my cell. Still hazy from sleep and pain I complied and walked behind the agent who was pulling me through hallways. I casted my head up wards to meet eyes with Marco, I breathed a sigh of relief and let hope consume my body momentarily. Marco looked worried and began to walk over to me but the agent pulling the leash saw this and quickly pushed me into a nearby room and locked the door. I was thrown to the ground as the agent quickly secured the door to prevent Marco from entering. The man slowly spun around to smirk at me evilly and now I realised we weren't the only two people in this room. The colour drained from my face as I scrambled to my feet to only be yanked by the collar over to a scary looking chair.
"Welcome back y/n" A familiar voice sang as I turned to see the 'boss' agent from yesterday making me gulp. I was shoved into a chair that had restraints that quickly locked around my ankles, wrists and around my head. I muffled a whimper and did my best to the and hide my hands that were shaking uncontrollably.
"Y/n are you going to cooperate this morning?" The boss tormented me maliciously,
"Go to hell." I snapped angrily, I was sick, tired, sore, bruised, in agony and alone so my temper wasn't going to withstand for anyone.
"Quite a bit of fight in you, I like that" the boss giggled making me glare in suspicion at what he was up to,
"Let's see how much fight there is when your electrocuted" the boss grinned whilst walking over to the man that pulled me in here. The agent pulled out a remote control and awaited the bosses command,
"Start on 2000 volts Dillon" the boss grunted to the man who must be Dillon,
"Yes boss" he grinned and that's when something clicked, this is the same man who's thigh I healed yesterday, shit.
Before I could register what was even happening my body felt like it was on fire yet I was strapped to a chair as it invaded my veins and body.
After what felt like an hour the machine was shut off making me hang limp in the chair, not dead but not quite alive.
"Now why is Loki working with the avengers!?" The boss screamed in my face,
"I DO NOT KNOW!" I screamed right back at him making him laugh,
"Let's see if this bitch can handle 10,000 volts" the boss said with a smile but his eyes were set in a stone cold glare. I felt myself lose all hope, goodbye world I had a good run.
Just as Dillon was cranking up the dial to 10,000 volts the door burst open to reveal Loki. I don't believe I have ever smiled so wide as tears filled my vision, but it was too late. But alas just like a crack of lightning, I went from having 2000 to 10,000 volts of electricity running through my body.