Chapter 52.

Y/n POV:

As soon as Loki had apologised and I had healed Thor, Loki threw me over this shoulder and began walking me back up to my room.
"Wait did anyone else get hurt?" I called whilst looking up at the rest of the avengers who were trying not to laugh,
"Everybody else is fine babes" Nat laughed, as I disappeared around the corner.
"What do you think you are doing?" I asked the man carrying me, whilst gripping his shoulders for something to hold onto,
"We are going to cuddle like you promised." Loki grinned whilst sliding his hand over my thighs and below my ass to 'stabilise' me.
"Oi, hands to yourself laufeyson" I laughed as Loki entered my room,
"I though you forgave me?" Loki pouted whilst lying me down on my bed, he propped up some pillows behind me and stared down at me.

"You are forgiven pretty boy, your just on probation" I giggled up at the pouty god,
"How long will that last?" Loki groaned whilst laying down beside me,
"Until I say so" I smiled making Loki chuckle,
"You are something else" Loki mumbled whilst grabbing me by the waist and pulling me to lay on top of him. I love how normal it feels for Loki to pull me into his embrace, I loved this, I loved him.

Loki turned the lights out with his magic and pulled the covers over us as we cuddled in the dark.

After 30 minutes of snuggling I couldn't fall asleep,
"Hey lokes" I said softly, checking if he was still awake,
"Yes darling" Loki hummed whilst tucking his head into my neck,
"I can't fall asleep" I whispered whilst kissing his jaw softly,
"I can help with that baby" Loki smiled at me whilst tucking a stray hair behind my ear, I wants really in the mood for what Loki was saying. I hoped he didn't take offence that I was a bit too tired and not in the mood,
"I'm too tried lokes" I whispered,
"Not in that way darling, I wouldn't dream of doing that when your not 100% my love. No I meant I could soothe you to sleep" Loki whispered whilst running the pad of his thumb over my cheek.
"That's sounds nice" I said whilst rolling over so my chest was against Lokis. With my body fully lying on top of Lokis, his arms wrapped around me.
"Just close your eyes darling" Loki whispered as I laid my head on the side of his chest, letting his heartbeat thump rhythmically through my ear.

"My dear, tonight I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to me. I need to feel your soft smooth skin and the warmth of your body against mine. Let us never leave." Loki whispered soothingly making me sigh happily. I snuggled further into Lokis chest and made a content noise.

"Shhh Angel, I know, I know. Allow me to hold your little body to mine, and keep my arms anchored around you. I promise, I shall help you to fall asleep tonight. You are the reason I'm here, I shall hold your hands.." Loki said whilst interlocking our hands under the satin sheets that hugged my bed nicely.

"I shall kiss your tired head.." Loki whispered whilst pressing a kiss to the crown of my head,
"And I shall cherish your special heart until you fall asleep in my arms." Loki whispered into the air between us.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Keep your eyes closed and copy my breathing darling." Loki inhaled and I copied him and followed his pattern of exhaling.

"Good girl, just focus on your breathing and my voice alone, nothing else matters." Loki praised and I smiled sleepily, feeling the effect of Lokis voice rub off on me.

"There's nothing you need to do. There nothing you need to be, nothing that needs your attention besides my voice and your breath.
So focus on me, and relax in my arms. Everything will be fine because your safe, continue to breath and let yourself slip into the state of near sleep." Loki continued,

"Whenever you need it, I am here for you. Take shelter in my words, listen to my voice and concentrate on the sweet things I shall whisper in your delicate ears." Loki reassured me as I felt myself hug Loki tighter,

"You are beautiful, lovely and perfect just as you are and together we shall fight those urges to keep my princess awake. I will make you stronger as you have made me stronger. I will soothe you, as you have soothed my restless mind. Know that I will always be with you, to help you, to support you, because you matter so dearly to me. Lay here with me and forget about your worries and responsibilities that live in the world around us." Loki whispered as I felt myself drift into a peaceful sleep.

"Probation lifted.." I mumbled half asleep which I was met with a soft chuckle,
"Goodnight little one" was the last thing Loki whispered before I was out like a light.