Chapter 74.

Y/n POV:

I woke up in Lokis arms, one of the best ways to wake up. I sat up and was immediately pulled back into Lokis embrace.

"Come on Lokes, time to get up" I laughed whilst  attempting to wriggle out of his vice like grip,

"Sh." Was all the devil said whilst tightening his hold on me and pulling me on top of him,

"No, I've got my lesson with Frigga today" I groaned at his stubborn behaviour, Lokis hands that were around my waist slowly slid down to my ass which he grabbed. I gasped and sat up, straddling him with a shocked face as he smirked up at me.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked,

"Yes I am" Loki grinned up at me with mischief written all over his face,

"It's too early for that lokes, hands off" I said whilst trying to roll off him, Loki kept me up right straddling him.

"I don't think so darling" Loki chuckled with a sexy husk, his morning voice had my panties soaking already god damn.

"I swear to God, you wake up horny" I giggled down at him as he smirked up at me, his hands kneaded the flesh on my butt and he smiled when it fit perfectly into his palm.

"Your very handsy this morning" I raised an eyebrow at him,

"Kiss?" Loki asked whilst pouting his lips for a kiss,

I glanced down at his luscious lips and decided to kiss his cheek softly. Loki was not having that, Loki glared up at me and pointed to his lips.

"Lips." Loki demanded, dominance rolling off of him in waves,

"I gave you a kiss" I giggled cheekily,

"Princess, I want a proper kiss." Loki asked again,

"I did give you a proper kiss" I teased whilst swinging my leg off of Loki and attempting to slide off of him. Loki was quick to sit up and reach his arms around me, caging me to his lap.

"Watch your attitude little one, I know what's mine and I want your lips on mine." Loki growled from above me as I sat looking up at him. I leaned up and and Loki leaned down, our lips connecting into a heated kiss. Our tongues collided and I felt my core grow excited, so I leaned further up into Lokis mouth. In the process, accidentally grinding on Lokis lap. Lokis whole body tensed and I became more aware of Lokis hard erection under my ass. I broke our lips apart and looked up at Loki who had his eyes clenched shut, he looked strained.

"Lokes are you okay?" I asked softly whilst reaching my hand up and cupping this jaw, his eyes flickered open and he looked as though he was holding himself back.

"Sh, your voice is to much to handle right now" Loki groaned,

"What do you mean?" I frowned,

"Hearing your angelic voice whilst your grinding on my dick is a lot to handle." Loki growled as my eyes widened,

"Now if you want to make it to your lesson with my mother, I highly recommend letting me have a cold, cold shower." Loki chuckled to himself, I scrambled out of his lap and under his arm and off his bed.

"As much as I like that idea, I don't want to make a bad impression on your mother" I smiled whilst backing away from Loki. Loki watched my every movement and chuckled,

"I'm not going to pounce on you darling" Loki laughed whilst standing off the bed and walking over to his bathroom,

"I know, I'm just taking extra precautions" I grinned as he turned and walked into his bathroom, suddenly Loki turned around and leaned on the bathroom doorway.