Chapter 60.

SMUT WARNING•
You have been warned! If you don't like then don't read and don't comment negative things. Enjoy

Y/n POV:

All the avengers were asleep as we tip toed into the dark living room. Lokis hands were intwined with mine as I shuffled up the stairs and fumbled into my room.
"You know as soon as I saw you in this dress my first thought was how badly I wanted to throw you over my shoulder and carry you back up here" Loki said whilst walking into my room first, checking for any sign of danger before letting me enter.
"That's funny because I was pretty much ready to rip this dress off anyway" I giggled, making Loki tense and look at me. It seemed as if something in him had changed and he folded his arms over his chest.

"I want you on that bed" Loki pointed to my bed,
"With that dress off" Loki said huskily, I ignored the major rush of excitement that jolted through my core.

I walked over to my bed, feeling smaller under Lokis gaze. I sat myself in the middle of my bed and looked up at Loki, expecting him to turn around.
"Is there a problem?" Loki asked,
"I need you to turn around" I said in a small voice,
"And I need that dress off" Loki challenged making me huff with a small smile. I submitted to him and got on my knees and slowly began to pull the fabric over my body and off my head. Loki slowly walked over to the foot of the bed and watched my display with lustful eyes.

Once I was just in my red matching bra and panties I looked up at Loki with a seductive look with my hair ruffled in a sexy way.
"Well would you look at that" Loki mused whilst taking another small step closer and looking as though he was taking a mental picture.
"What?" I asked,
"I've got to be the luckiest god in all the nine realms to be able to have this all to myself" Loki smirked whilst crawling onto the bed like an animal.
"So possessive" I purred as he began kissing up my body, and admiring the lace of my panties and bra.
"I'm a greedy man when it comes to what I own and your are my most prized possession" Loki hummed whilst kissing up my stomach as I threw my head back.
"But this, all of this" Loki said whilst kissing the cleavage right between both of my boobs that were pushed up in my bra.
"This is for no one else okay?" Loki said whilst tilting my head to grant him eye contact. I looked down at the God, he was hunched over my body looking at me with seriousness.
"What's gonna happen when you lose interest in me or get bored?" I raised an eyebrow down at him,
"That will never, ever happen darling. Do you understand?" Loki frowned whilst prowling over my body so that our faces aligned.
"I understand daddy" I smirked at the god before Loki groaned whilst looking down at my lips. Another rush of excitement coursed through me and I clenched my thighs together as our lips connected in a heated kiss.

I moaned into his mouth and Loki broke the kiss to look at me with a smirk. Loki quickly got off of me and sat on the edge of the bed with a grin. I frowned at the loss of his touch and sat up,
"Over my knee little one" Loki said huskily,
"What?" I stuttered,
"You heard me, now" Loki stated firmly, making me scramble to get off the bed. I nervously stood before Loki and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow at me when he saw my defiance to obey his order.
"I'm sorry I was being bratty earlier" I begged at a last chance to escape my punishment.
"You know the rules Babygirl, now" Loki said patting his lap. I smiled and sat on his lap happily, Loki chuckled and sighed.
"As much as I want you here all the time, that's not what I meant love" Loki chuckled whilst standing me off his lap. I huffed and pouted at him, I felt myself slowly slip into little space just by his dominating aura alone.

"Okay, princess we can do this the easy way or the hard way" Loki explained, noticing my change in headspace. He has only met my little a couple of times but he knows how to handle me in different moods.
"But daddy-" I began to argue,
"I won't argue little girl, it could've been over by now" Loki stated,
"Fine." I mumbled whilst slowly laying myself over his knees ass up.
"There's a good girl" Loki praised whilst stabilising my body with his legs.