Chapter 104.

Loki POV:

I smirked as I sent my dagger straight through a HYDRA mutant agents head and it dropped to the ground lifeless. Intelligent alien creatures that I'd battled before with Y/n by my side, ugly mutated aliens designed to kill.

As soon as I removed my dagger from their black scaly head I turned and began taking down groups of them. In the back of my mind, the thought of Y/n's sad face and pouty lips lingered on my mind and was painfully devouring my soul. I hated leaving her when she was the slightest bit unhappy.

I hated leaving her.

The thought of her alone in that tower sent a chill down my spine, the only reassurance I gained was from Tony informing me the tower obtained high tech security and no one was getting in.

But as painful as leaving her in my bed this morning was, I'm glad she wasn't here. I was so focused on defending myself, we were wildly outnumbered and I would be frantic trying to protect y/n in these conditions.

On the other hand, the thought of my love waiting for me in my bed, wearing the shirt I dressed her in... knowing she wore nothing beneath.

A growl ripped through my throat at the image in my head and how it sent a familiar feeling of lust and desire to my crotch.

Suddenly out of nowhere a mutant grabbed my arm and attempted to flip my body until I hit the ground. Thinking quickly I sent a sharp kick to its rib cage which sent it flying across the battle field where Hulk began smashing it violently.

I had to force myself not to think about Y/n, or I'd get myself killed thinking about her soft curves, soft skin, beautiful face and perfect lips.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice Stark landed in his iron man suit and began blasting mutants from every direction. I also notice a creature running at him from behind swinging its fists in attack.

Without even thinking I teleported to behind Stark and with ease decapitated it with a golden dagger in each hand. I felt the blood spray on my face, a dark red/violet colour that stained my hands.

Stark spun in surprise and for the first time since Y/n and I had broken up he smiled, slightly in my direction.

"Thanks, didn't see that one" He gave me a crooked grin which I found so surprising I just muttered,

"Your welcome" I cleared my throat before surveying the battle field. We currently stood in a thick dense forrest with light snow fall, darkness began to fall as the avengers grew victorious.

The forrest floor was now covered in deceased mutants and other alien creatures. The avengers gathered by the Quinjet and I followed behind Thor, silent and exhausted but didn't show a sliver of weakness. When the team piled onto the jet, bruised, some injured yet none fatal, Steve Rodgers stood to gain all our attention.

"Team we did good, this is HYDRA underground facility is now destroyed. However the jet was damaged in battle and is too risky to fly us back to the tower-" Rodgers began to say and I felt my anger spark to life, red hot and sizzling in my veins.

The avengers began to break into argument and debate but I remained silent, glaring down at my bloodied hands. Thor mistook my anger for sadness and laid a hand on my shoulder,

"Brother? It's okay-" Thor began but I raised my eyes to look into his eyes with anger and longing.

"She's there Thor, alone." Was all I could growl deadly quiet and Thor removed his hand from my shoulder, knowing exactly who I was referring too.

"Loki, Y/n is safe, if anything happened in the tower, JARVIS would alert Tony" Thor tried to reassure me but nothing would calm me until I could see her, safe and secure. As the avengers bickering grew louder and more irritating Rodgers cleared his throat,