Chapter 12.

Loki POV:

Throughout the duration of the movie the so called "hunger games" I gradually moved closer and closer to y/n. Inch by inch, hoping she doesn't notice I scoot closer or push or legs closer together of rest my arm against hers. I have absolutely no self control when it comes to my Angel.
Towards the end of the movie I could feel y/n falling asleep, her head moving to lay on my shoulder and she began to snuggle herself against my side. I remanded looking straight ahead and kept a stone cold face but on the inside I have never been happier. It felt like my heart was full filled as she slowly fell asleep against me, trusting me completely as she closes her eyes.
When I felt y/n fully go limp onto my side I smirked in pride,
"Noooo!" Thor yelled as one of the characters of the movie died, I wasn't really paying attention to the movie but more to the sleeping beauty on my shoulder.
"Quiet Thor, you will wake her" I whispered angrily,
"You have feeling for her don't you?" Steve smiled from the either side of the room,
"Leave him alone" lady Natasha defended me,
"Dibs not carrying her to her room" Clint said,
"She won't kick me whilst asleep will she?" Thor said warily from his experience carrying y/n earlier.
"I will carry her." I said possessively before scooping the unconscious Angel into my arms. I carried her from the noisy room and all the way up to her room.
I opened her bedroom door and lied her down on her bed and got déjà vu from doing it earlier.
As she lay, my Queen asleep, I felt the need to brush some of her beautiful h/c coloured hair out of her face and kiss her cheek.
"Goodnight baby" I whispered against her skin, longing to climb into bed with her and wrap my arms around her for the night. I had to have more self control around my darling, I wouldn't want to scare her off or even worse making her lose trust in me.
With that I left her room and entered mine. It always felt like something was missing ever since I met y/n, like she was what I have needed all my life to keep me stable.
Oh god I'm falling.

...