Chapter 99.

Loki POV:

With Y/n in my arms, I made sure Lady Natasha made it back to her room before I began making my way to y/n's room.
Y/n was curled in my arms, still wearing my suit jacket and mumbling in her state of half conscious.

"What day is it?" She grumbled with her eyes still closed making me smile,
"Friday darling" I responded softly,
"What month is it?" She continued,
"November" I chuckled,
"It's so close to Christmas" Y/n opened her eyes but immediately shut them with a groan.

"My head hurts" She winced making me frown. We approached y/n's room to which I gently kicked open with my foot.

I turned her bedroom light on, illuminating the space that still makes me feel at home. I walked over to her bed and softly laid her down on the silky covers. Y/n made a small noise of discomfort before grabbing onto my arm to stop me from walking away.

I sighed with a smirk and crouched to level my face with hers, balancing on the balls of my feet.

"Love, I'm going to get you medicine, can you please let go for just one second" I smiled at her adorable face. Her breathing was even and her lips were parted yet her eyes were closed.

"Mhm come straight back" she mumbled under her breath whilst slowly letting go of my arm. I chuckled at my darling and slowly walked over to her bathroom and retrieved a couple of pain reliving pills. I also filled up a water bottle to ensure she could swallow the tablets.

As I exited her bathroom I found y/n in a very different position on her bed. My eyes widened as Y/n kneeled in her sexy red dress, staring at me with a look the could only be described as pure lust.

"Darling?" I asked softly whilst taking slow steps towards her,
"Loki" Y/n smirked whilst running her delicate hands over her stunning body. I felt my dick twitch and another painful erection sprang to life.

But then I remembered that y/n had been drugged. The reminder had ret hot anger sizzling through my veins, and whatever drug that stupid bartender put in her drink must've been a sexual one. It made me want to rip him limb from limb for even thinking that he could drug y/n and have her in this state.

In no way would y/n ever be acting this promiscuous and especially with me at the moment. I knew this was wrong and I know I should try to put her to sleep before anything happens. I thought over my next few words wisely.

"Y/n, here's some pain reliever's for your head" I said whilst approaching the bed and placing the pills beside her alongside a bottle of water. But instead of responding y/n giggled and laid back onto the mountain of pillows behind her and bit her lip.
"Darling?" I asked softly,
"Can I give you head?" She asked innocently whilst playing with a strand of her hair.

My eyes widened and I coughed, this was not right and I needed to shut this down.
"Y/n it's time to go to sleep now" I said in a stern voice,
"No, I want you to play with me" Y/n smirked, a haze still clouding her eyes, reminding me that this wasn't real and I wasn't really talking to y/n right now. But a sexually induced version who I was trying very hard to resist.

"No. Go to sleep" I gritted out, y/n pouted and in absolute pain I watched as she ran her hands up her delicious body and came to rest on her cleavage. Fuck

"Don't you like me daddy?" She purred whilst playing with her breasts in front of me. She squeezed her breasts through the red fabric of her dress and my heart stopped beating and I think my brain shut down for a minute because I froze.

This woman who I love, the goddess I need to survive is torturing me in the worst way possible. And it pushed me over the edge as I watched her wriggle out of the arm straps of her dress and attempt to pull it off.