Chapter 75.

🔞SMUT WARNING🔞

Y/n POV:

The waterfall was Mediterranean-blue and magical. It was swishing over the rocks joyfully. It was thundering down into the pool like a gigantic water spout. When it toppled into the ecstasy-pool, it foamed it at the bottom. It reminded me of the waterfall that I brought Loki to a few weeks ago making me smile softly.

"This is.." I trailed off, losing my words as I turned to look at Loki,
"Our place." Loki finished whilst closing the distance between us and connecting our lips in another panty soaking kiss.

When our lips separated I was left breathless looking up at Loki. Loki smirked down at me,
"Our place." I repeated with a satisfied smile.
"I have been coming here since my childhood, I always came alone to escape everyone" Loki said whilst tucking a stray hair behind my ear,
"Thank you for sharing it with me" I said whilst placing my hand on his chest, even through his thick leather cloaks I could still feel his heart beating away at a steady rhythm.
"It is my pleasure to share this memorable place with the one I love"  Loki looked down at me with a smile.

I casted my eyes back to the waterfall and the glistening clear pool at the bottom of it.
"Let's go for a swim darling" Loki whispered above me, I glanced up at him in surprise.
"What is it my love?" Loki chuckled at my shocked expression,
"I didn't bring a bathing suit?" I said,
"Exactly my point angel" Loki winked whilst hooking a finger through the belt loop on my shorts.
"You mean skinny dipping?!" My eyes bulged out my head, Loki had mentioned it before but I didn't think he was serious.
"Are you uncomfortable with that love?" Loki said with concern laced in his voice,
"No, no of course not, I'll do it gladly but I'm surprised your willing too" I laughed,
"Why not Babygirl?" Loki chuckled,
"Because what if someone saw us, are you okay with that?" I raised an eyebrow,
"Of course not. But no one will see us because no one comes out here, I am the only person that knows of it" Loki smirked with a mischievous glint in his eye.

I decided to tease Loki and I began to walk over to the water and dip my feet into the water. Loki let go of my belt loop and watched from where he stood. The cool water made refreshing contact with my skin and I giggled excitedly. I felt Lokis gaze hot on my back as I stretched my arms over my head and removed my t-shirt. I heard Loki suck in a sharp breath as I bent over and slowly pulled my shorts over my ass and down my legs. Now only in my bra and panties I turned around to make eye contact with Loki. Loki had a sexy but dark look in his eye as he bit down on his knuckle.
"Well aren't you coming in?" I purred as I began to edge into the water. Loki snapped out of whatever trance he was in and began to remove his cloaks. Layer by layer eventually he had removed all of his traditional Asgardian clothes until he was standing before me in his boxers. I had to turn around and began walking into the water to stop myself from drooling at the artistic perfection that currently was following me into the water.

As I was around waist deep in the crystal clear water I felt two hands wrap around my waist and lift me into the air. I yelped and clung to Lokis arm as he held me above the water.
"How adorable" Loki laughed,
"You think your funny?" I said whilst smirking and reaching down and biting his arm. It was a weak attempt but I couldn't do much in this position. Loki laughed before throwing me off his arm and into the water. In the process I went under the water and resurfaced looking like a drowned rat.
"I was trying not to get my hair wet" I growled making Loki stick his tongue out at me,
"You couldn't hurt me if you tried baby" Loki grinned, Mr Mischief knew what he was starting.
"Is that so?" I huffed whilst treading through the water over to him and standing before him. Loki towered over me as he crossed his muscular arms over his chest.
"Put em' up laufeyson" I said whilst putting my fists in a boxing position in front of myself.
"I can't fight you when you look this sexy darling" Loki said whilst smirking down at me, his eyes scanning over my body.