Chapter 65.

Loki POV:

As me and my love basked in the silent but beautiful atmosphere around us, all I could think about was that being the best sex of my life. She was absolutely perfect, stunning in ever way and to have this amazing experience with her made me want to carry her around with me all day every day. Every moment and movement she made special. I absolutely adored her in every way and after being able to make love to her, I never intend on leaving her side. Y/n is such a beautiful woman, inside and out and I can't wait to share more of my life with her.

"I love you Loki" My y/n said into the darkness that we lay in. My body froze, and my eyes began to water as my heart began to beat a thousand times faster.
I sat up to see if she's fully awake and she was, staring at me peacefully and lovingly. She didn't look scared or nervous but just at peace with everything. I was so scared to tell her that I loved her first because everyone that I ever have loved has betrayed or left me, but my darling had plucked up the courage to say it first.

"I love you a million times more y/n" I whispered whilst kissing the crown of her forehead. Y/n looked at me with twinkling eyes before our lips connected in a loving and tender kiss,
"I have loved you the moment I laid eyes on you my love" I continued whilst tucking my head into the crook of her neck, trusting her with this piece of information.
"You complete me Loki." She whispered whilst laying her forehead on mine,
"We complete each other my love, forever and always" I whispered as her eyes fluttered closed.

God I love this woman, and she loves me.