Chapter 78.

Y/n POV:

Loki and I continued our day, we bought more knick-knacks and tourist things. I wandered the streets in awe whilst Loki chuckled along side me. Eventually our day of exploring and excitement came to an end as the sun began to set. The Asgardians and markets stalls began folding away their tents and packing away their products.

"Did you enjoy yourself today princess?" Loki asked as we strolled up the steps towards the castle entrance.
"I had an amazing time today, thank you lokes" I smiled at him as our hands interlocked as we walked, Lokis other hand holding the bag of random items I bought.
"Hey lokes.." I asked softly as we began walking the similar route to Lokis room.
"Yes my love?" Loki replied whilst pulling me closer by the waist,
"I need to talk to you about something..." I trailed off, I was nervous about the topic I was about to bring up. But it needed to be spoken about.
"Of course darling, are you okay?" Loki said with concern,
"I'm fine, it's just about our future.." I said as Loki opened his door for me and we entered his room.
"Oh?" Loki said softly,
"Then come sit Angel" Loki smiled softly whilst placing my bag of goodies on his bed side table and pulling me onto his bed. Loki laid his back on the headboard and pulled me to sit in his lap. I straddled Lokis lap so I was looking into his beautiful emerald eyes.

"Talk to me princess." Loki said softly whilst watching me with concern,
"It's nothing bad, it's just-" I muttered,
"Speak to me love, I'm listening meaning I want to hear what you have to say" Loki said calmly, I took a deep breath in.
"Okay, so I grew up and live on earth correct?" I asked him,
"Correct darling" Loki confirmed with a cute smile set on his lips,
"And you grew up here on Asgard, correct?" I continued,
"Yes, where is this leading baby?" Loki said with a frown,
"Well, if we do grow old together as in getting married and starting a family... will we live on earth?" I said nervously. Lokis frown deepened and his mouth opened to reply but he hesitated.
"I'm sorry if the whole getting married and having kids was too much but I just was overthinking and wanted to ask you and-" I rambled, growing more and more anxious awaiting his answer.
"Hush angel, take another deep breath for me okay?" Loki calmed me down instantly, his smooth deep voice soothing my worries. I copied his actions and took a deep breath which actually made me feel better.
"Now, I'm not scared or unwilling to get married or start a family with you Y/n. I love you so much and I only want to do those things with you. But if you want to do this on earth than we can my love" Loki said with a smile,
"Wait really?" I said whilst my eyes lit up,
"Of course, if that's what you desire" Loki said whilst interlocking both our hands in his lap,
"But what do you desire?" I pondered,
"You and your happiness" Loki stated making me laugh,
"But I thought there would be some weird ancient rule that we have to live here in the castle as royals?" I said confused,
"There probably is to be honest darling but screw Odin, he never cared about me so why should he care for my well-being and family. But we will probably have to visit from time to time love" Loki said whilst tilting my head up to grant him eye contact,
"Of course we will visit, all the time even. I want to grow used to this amazing place and hopefully our child as well" I said with a blush,
"I wish for nothing more angel" Loki said whilst leaning in for a kiss. I giggled whilst leaning and meeting his lips with mine.

Just as Loki and I were about to take things further a sharp knock sounded on the door. Loki growled whilst disconnecting our lips and leaning his forehead against mine.
"Who is it?" Loki huffed whilst gently lifting me off him and placing me on the bed. I smiled at my gentleman as he stalked to the door in frustration. Loki opened the door a crack, not letting whoever was out there see me.
"What is it?" Loki huffed,
"Prince Loki, you are required immediately down in the Throne room." A guard said, I registered the look of anger in Lokis eyes.
"Why?" Loki snapped,
"I don't know my prince, I've just been order by Odin to fetch you. " The guard said,
"I'll be a minute" Loki said through gritted teeth, before he shut the door.
"Lokes, are you okay?" I sat up with a look of concern for my angry god.