Chapter 84.

Y/n POV:

It felt like I was falling and floating at the same time. Until all of a sudden my feet made impact with the hard ground and I found myself standing on the roof of the Avengers tower. With dried tears streaked down my cheeks, I managed a deep breath before clutching my suitcase and walking towards the elevator. Without a word I silently took the elevator down to my floor. As the elevator doors swung open on my floor I was greeted with a surprising site. Nat stood with a shocked face whilst waiting to get into the elevator. I wasted no time in running out of the elevator and tackling her in a bear hug. We both crashed to the floor holding each other close. Fresh tears leaked from my eyes as I embellished in the feeling of having my best friend in my arms once more.
"Natty.." I whispered longly,
"My girl" She whispered back, her voice shaky. We slightly pulled away so we could see each other's faces. Nats face filled with sadness at the state of me,
"Y/n are you alright?" She said whilst cupping my face with her hands,
"No.." I said whilst leaning back into her arms in the middle of the hallway floor.
"My poor girl, what's wrong? Where is Loki?" She asked, making me tense up at even the mentioning of his name.
"We..we aren't together anymore." I sobbed whilst letting Nat hold me together as I broke apart on the floor.
"What?" Nat said with rage in her eyes,
"He used me. I was just another stupid pawn in his game for world domination. He never loved me Nat, why was I so naive?" I sobbed,
"I'll fucking kill him." Nat growled with a voice filled with such anger which I'd never heard before. Nat made a movement to stand up but I clung to her tighter.
"No please don't leave me" I cried out whilst holding her around the torso. Nat seemed to have calmed down enough to stay with me. She stood us up and walked me into my room. Upon entering my room I kicked my suitcase to the side angrily and walked over to my bed before falling onto it.

Nat followed me and laid down beside me. I instantly cuddled into her and she began petting my hair softly. I let my emotions wash over me, heartbreak, sadness, anger and embarrassment. My tears that Nat was constantly wiping away never stopped coming.
"Why me, Nat?" I asked soflty,
"Why was I so stupid and desperate to be loved that I fell for the God of fucking lies." I said feeling sorry for myself,
"Don't speak about yourself like that. This is entirely his fault y/n" Nat reassured me,
"But it isn't, I should've never trusted him." I cried, this time Nat didn't respond but only held me closer.
"Let's not think about Loki-" Nat cut herself off when I flinched in her embrace. His name brought painful stabs of memories and lies.
"Sorry, let's no talk about him. How was Asgard?" Nat spoke softly, I removed my head from her stomach to look at her.
"Besides that, it was amazing. I met a girl who reminded me of you, so I hung out with her a lot" I managed a laugh making Nat smile. Nat saw this was distracting me so she continued.
"What was her name?" She asked,
"Eleanor Hemidal" I smiled,
"She sounds lovely babes" Nat smiled, I looked up at her with sadness in my eyes.
"I missed you." I said seriously,
"I missed you so fucking much, 2 months is a long time babes" Nat laughed but I froze.
"What?" I said whilst sitting up and looking at her, Nats face softened.
"Y/n?" She said,
"2 months?" I barley whispered in shock,
"I was gone for 2 whole months?!" I yelled,
"That's not possible I was only gone for a week and a bit?!" I continued,
"Y/n the timelines on Asgard and Earth work differently. Remember when Loki-" I flinched once more,
"Sorry, remember when Thor arrived with 'him' and Tony was stressing because he was a week early?" Nat reasoned.

I thought back to that day when I first met him. And I entered the living room to find Tony and Thor in a screaming match with him standing there with a smirk on his face. How handsome he looked and how instantly attracted to him I was. But then I snapped out of my daze and thought how he must've thought what an easy target I was.

"Babes don't worry it's okay" Nat said whilst trying to calm me down but my breathing grew erratic.
"No no no no no no" I mumbled whilst standing out of my bed and began pacing,
"Y/n I need you to breathe" Nat began to worry whilst standing off the bed and approaching me slowly. Like I was a spooked cat and at any second I will lash out.