Interview

Age:5 months

Elizabeth's POV:

I had a online interview today with Jimmy today. I woke up to a cry in our room, I sat up and walked to the crib in the corner of our room and picked up the crying baby.

"Good morning baby." I said picking her up. I layed back into bed and positioned Ev, I pulled my nightgown down and rubbed my nipple on her lips and she latched on.

She usually drank for 30 or 20 minutes but 45 or so if she was hungry. It had been 10 minutes or so which indicated that I needed to switch sides. I made her latch off which let out a while. I shushed her as I moved her to the other side and made her latch on to my other nipple.

Robbie woke up and Evelyn latched off, after burping her we started to get ready for the day. I made him breakfast as he looked after Evelyn.

My interview was about to start and Robbie tookt he baby monitor to his room as it would be bad if there was suddenly a baby cry from a monitor.

Robbie's POV:

Lizzie was doing her interview and I looked after Evelyn she was currently sleeping so I was just watching her through the monitor. It was all fun and good until I saw her roll around. I got up and went into our room.

As I was about to enter her room I heard loud cries from her. I went inside and picked her up and bounced her up and down trying to calm her.

it wasn't working so I put her on the changing table to check if she had a dirty diaper. And she did so I changed her but she was still crying. I picked her up and looked around for her dummy. I found it and and cleaned it before putting it into her mouth.

I played with her for a while until she started to burst into tears again. Indicating she was hungry. "Let's go eat." I said in a excited voice. I sat her on her highchair.

I opened the cabinet "Should we try banana or apple Ev?" I said shaking the 2 baby foods. She smiled through her dummy and hit her tiny hands on the table. I decided to give her the Apple one to see if she liked it or not.

I sat next to her and opened her baby food. I started to feed her as she happily jumped in her seat.

I gave her the last bit or baby food and cleaned her mouth and took her bib off. I picked her up and she looked around for abit and then made a grumpy face.

I made the same face back, she slowly started to cry and I thought about the reason. I walked around the living room as I tried to calm her. I walked into our room and put her on our bed.

That didn't do much as she continued to cry.

Elizabeth's POV:

I was talking to the interviewer when I heard little cries coming from outside. I hoped that no one heard as the cries became louder.

"And who's cries are those Lizzie?" The interviewer asked indicating that they heard her.

"Oh thats just Evelyn I think Robbie's trying to calm her..." I said with a smile.

The interviewer stopped and looked confused for a moment. Before speaking.

"Oh well-" they said with a smile. I laughed for a moment and the cries grew louder.

"May I?" I asked the interviewer and they nodded. I closed both the mic and camera. And went out to the corridor.

I went into our room and saw a crying Evelyn and Robbie who didn't know what to do.

"Is it finished?" Robbie asked as he saw me. I shook my head and walked over to them.

Evelyn turned to me and I smiles reaching my arms out to get her. Her cries stopped and turned into little hiccups when she saw me.

I laughed and looked at Robbie who had a 'seriously...' Face.

"Well I'll just continue with the interview with this cheeky girl, I'll keep her out of view though." I said and Robbie nodded.

We both decided it would be the best to keep everything private.

I walked into the room and sat back in front of the camera. I put Evelyn in between my legs and lifted the camera abit so she wasn't in view and opened my camera and mic on.

"Is it settled?" The interviewer asked.

"Yes, we can continue." And we continued with the interview.

During the rest of the interview Evelyn played with her teddy while sucking on her dummy so she didn't make much noise.

The interview was about to end and I said my goodbyes. After ending the call I stood up together with Ev.

She played with my hair as I was walking back to our room.

I set her on the bed and put pillows around her so she didn't fall while I changed...

I changed into more comfortable clothes and picked her up and went into the living room where Robbie was sitting. "Did she cause any problems while she was with you?" He asked me when he saw us. I sat next to him "No she didn't but clearly she caused you problems." I said with a chuckle.

He let out a sarcastic 'haha' and we watched TV together...

I decided that I wont be publishing those 2 storys since I'll probably write something better. This was a drafted story but it wasn't one of those 2.

I dont think this is to good either but meh...

I also only proofread if Im bored so lets ignore any mistakes •ᴗ•