Caught

Idea from Mxrveladdict

Age:16

Evelyn's POV:

"Come on don't you want to try it? " my friend asked. Right now I was out with some of my friends. Some of them vaped and some smoked and currently they were asking me to try it.

"I'm not really a fan of smoking though... " I said to her. "Please Ev just once." She said with a jokingly pout.

"Fine." I said and I tried her cigarette. "Nope still hate it." I said blowing out the smoke and giving it back to her. "Oh well it's not for everyone. " she said and continued smoking it.

I took a mint out my backpack as the taste was lingering in ny mouth.

"Hey wanna come to the restroom with us Jade's going to vape and I'm going to have a cigarette. " she said shaking her mint. I nodded and we went to the restroom upstairs as it was the Emptinest.

I sat on the dry part of the counter as they smoked. We of course talked so it wasn't complete silence. "Hey Ev wanna try this? " Jade asked me. "Yeah why not you hated the cigarette maybe you'll like that. " my other friend said.

I hopped off the counter and took the vape out of her hand and took a puff. And blew it out. "It's better but I still won't be smoking. My mom would kill me if I did. " as I handed the vape back to Jade.

They nodded and I sat back on the counter. "Can you guys hurry class starts soon. I said and suddenly the door burst open.

It was the fucking teacher. She caught us but more like them smoking and we were dragged to the principals office. " I don't even smoke... " mumbled as I leaned further on the chair. My friends nodded as to defend me but the idiotic principal didn't believe it.

The principal called our parents and I just died right there. My mom was going to kill me...

The principal left the office for a moment "Ev... " my friend said and I just put my head in my hands. "Mom's going to kill meee. " I said dragging our the me and my friend patted my back. "We're all going down but your going down in an unfair matter. " she said and I let put a whine.

All my friends parents came to pick them up as we joked about our funeral especially mine. I sat in the chair as I waited for the demon that was going to kill me to arrive.

The door then opened revealing my VERY angry mom. She apologized to the principal for my 'actions' and then dragged me out. "I can't believe you smoked. " she mumbled to me and I looked down as not to start a fight at school.

"You have alot of explaining to do when we get home. " she said to me as she started the car and drove home.

The second we got home mom made me sit on the sofa and started lecturing me. "What have I told you about smoking!? " she said to me. "Not to... " I said. "And what did you do Ev. " she said in a slightly calm tone.

"I didn't smoke! " I said to her defending myself. "Evelyn! " "What! I swear I didn't smome my friends wanted to and I just accompanied them! " I said to her raising my voice.

"Don't raise your voice at me! " she said. "But I didn't smokeee!! " "Evelyn! Then you wouldn't have accompanied. "

"Why can't I! Just because there going to smoke doesn't mean I have to be away. " then she got closer to me. "Evelyn just tell me if you smoked. " she said taking my hands in hers.

"Mom I swear I don't smoke. I hate cigarettes and dislike smoking why don't you believe me. " I said letting go of her hands and going up to my room.

She followed me up but I closed my bedroom door before she could enter. "Evelyn! " she said knocking on my door. "Leave!!! " I said sitting infornt of my bedroom door.