Early mornings

Age:2

Elizabeth

I immediately shut my alarm off when it rang at 4am. I looked to my side and Robbie was still sleeping so I slowly got out of bed to get ready.

Why you may ask, why am I up when the sun isn't even up.

I have to be on set very early for some early shots so here I am awake...

I would've stayed in a trailer or something but Evelyn is in her clingy phase and she threw a whole tantrum asking for me and Robbie wasn't able to stop it so I came home.

I decided to take a short shower to wake myself up so after I checked on Evelyn who was still asleep I went into the shower.

I was about half done then I let out alittle sneeze after the cold air hit me when I turned the water off.

I flinched and let out a swear when I suddenly heard a tiny "Bless you."

I immediately pulled the shower curtain away and looked to see Evelyn sitting on the floor staring at me.

Okay so normally I would find it adorable but after that scare she seems like a possed child.

I put my hand to my chest and smiled after I calmed down.

"What's wrong baby? " I asked and she just looked at the floor with her pacifier in her mouth.

I sighed and after I finished i wrapped my body in a towel while Evelyn was still sitting on the floor.

I lifted her up into my arms and she snuggled into me.

I was wet and she was not so her warmth was nice.

I kissed her little head and tried to put her down on the counter so I could dry my hair but ahe clinged onto my towel.

"I'll pick you up right after I promise. " I said and she slowly let go.

She leaned onto the wall as she watched me dry my hair. After I was done I picked her up and made my way to the closet where I pulled out some comfortable clothes.

I once again had to set her down to get dressed and she was so sleepy but just wouldn't let herself sleep.

I looked at the time and I had abit time to cuddle with her to put her to sleep.

So I went to her room and sad on the single sofa and cuddled her.

I felt her tug on my top and I looked at her.

The room was tinted pink because of the pink nightlight we had.

"Milkie... " she mumbled. "Want to use it? " I asked in a whisper.

She had a one milkie a day limit because I was trying to stop her to ask me everytime.

And she's been doing great actually she hasn't asked at all this week until this moment.

She mumbled a yes and I lifted my top and unhooked my bra.

She opened her little eyes and put her mouth around my nipple and started to suck.

I patted her bum and at 10 minutes I had to switch sides and 10 minutes later she stopped.

She laid there for a moment and then slowly fell asleep.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time away from her so the light wouldn't bother her.

It was now 5:01am I had to leave soon.

I rubbed some milk away from her tiny lips and kissed her forehead.

I admired her little face and smiled.

I put her pacifier back in her mouth and stood up to put her back in her crib. I leaned down to kiss her one last time then I heard the door move.

I lifted my head and turned around to see a tired Robbie standing in the doorway.

I smiled and he smiled with a yawn. "What happened? " he asked.

"She woke up. It's okay... " I said and got closer to him.

"I'm leaving now be back before her bedtime. " I said and kissed him before going downstairs.

Hello might take a break for awhile.

I hope you enjoyed this short one shot