The game

Robbie does not exist here 😃

Tww:disgusting I mean absolutely disgusting pedophiles

Love if u want something happy tell me something happy bcuz I got nothing.

Age:14

Evelyn got home from school and she was home alone because her mom was still at work.

She got dressed and laid on her bed tired.

She just laid there until it got dark. Doing nothing absolutely nothing...

She slowly closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

5 year old Evelyn sat in the corner of the room as she started at the dirty floor.

She could hear water dripping, lights twitching.

Then shw suddenly heard the door open and a man walked in holding a dirty bottle of water. But it was water which was better then nothing.

She man knelt down in front of her and shook the bottle. "Want this? " he asked in his disgusting voice.

Evelyn hated his smell. He smelled like cigarettes, her mommy did smoke sometimes but she wouldn't next to her. She would also always make sure she didn't smell so she loved her mommys smell.

But this man was dirty. His face, body and teeth. His teeth were so yellow...

Evelyn slowly nodded. The man smiled with his disgusting teeth. "Let's play a game Evelyn. "

Evelyn woke up from her dream breathless.

She put her hands over her ears as to quiet down the repeating voice of the man she saw.

"Evelyn? " she suddenly heard making her look up.

She saw her mom standing next to her looking at her worried.

Evelyn burst into tears and wrapped her arms around her mothers torso.

"Nightmare? " her mother asked and Evelyn nodded.

Her mother put her hand on her head and kissed it.

She sat next to Evelyn and they stayed like that until they fell back asleep.

Evelyn stood in front of the man as he cleaned her up, dressed her and brushed her hair.

He then took her pictures. All kinds of pictures then he left again leaving her with some toys, food and water.

She looked at the teddy that was on the floor. She went over and hugged it. Soft... So soft.

"If you make a single noise I'll kill you. " the man said as he finally brought her outside.

She knew it was for a reason but she didn't know what it was. She looked up at the sky when she finally got out.

The man pulled her by the arm and they got into a truck.

A truck that smelled like cigarettes and other things she didn't know. She looked out the window as the man drove to a building.

A tall building.

He got out the car and looked around before picking her up hiding her face in his shoulder.

Evelyn got used to it. The smell of the man... She's been with him for a long time...

He went inside and quickly went upstairs.