Beach

Age:3

Elizabeth's POV:

"Mama! " Ev screamed through some crocodile tears. I was currently in the beath with her. I was just making her float abit on water and she had a vest on. But she kept screaming when I lifted a finger of her.

"Mama! Don't let go! " she screamed again hugging me. I chuckled "I won't baby. "

"Ev want to swim with daddy. " Robbie said swimming close to us. He was swimming on the deeper part of the sea. "Daddy... " Evelyn reached her arms out.

Robbie took her from my hands and lifted her up. He then put her up his shoulders and swam around. While I went back to shore.

Now me and Robbie were just talking while Ev played with sand. I looked at her once in a while though. "Mama look I made a hole. " Ev said pointing at hee hole that had water in it. "Did you put water in your hole. " she hummed as a response.

"Are you sleepy Ev? " I asked her since it was currently her bed time. I could tell she didn't want to sleep but she knew that I knew that she had to sleep.

So re reluctantly nodded. I picked her up and rinsed her hands and feet. I layed down and put her pn my chest and patted her bum.

She fell asleep after a while we were in the shade so I didn't have to worry much about her getting burned even if we weren't I had put sun screen on her.

We talked about stuff with Robbie and he noticed something. "The paparazzi are here. " he said picking up his hat shaking it and putting it on Evelyn's head to cover her face.

"Well at least she's asleep. So it won't be much of a problem. " I said adjusting the hat. He nodded. "Well then shall we play some cards? " he asked ans I nodded. i carefully sat up abit trying not to wake up Ev.

We played for quite some time. He won a few times then I won a few times. Ev was still sleeping and paparazzi was still here. I suppose there going to be there until we leave. "Mama... " I then heard a little voice say.

"Did you have a good nap baby? " I asked while I put the hat back on her head so her face was still covered. "Mama I can't see. " she said trying to take the hat off. It was Robbie's hat so it was indeed covering her eyes and face.

"How about we go get ice cream. " I said changing the topic. I looked at Robbie and he was intrigued by it and I looked at Evelyn to see her nodding.

"Okay let's get some Ice cream then go back. " I said getting our stuff together. It was quite hard since I was holding Ev. So Robbie was the one who shook off the sand off the towels and stuff. While I put them back in the bag.

There was a shop close by so we went there after putting our stuff in the car. Evelyn got a popsicle and to not make her drip it everywhere I left the wrapper on the end.

But she managed to get it off and it started dripping down her fingers. She was focused on something else so she didn't notice but. It kept dripping on her leg and she just kept wiping it away which was cute.

"Mama." She said handing me her popsicle stick. I hummed and asked for some wet wipes from Robbie to wipe all the sticky ness off.

After that we got off the bench and made our way back to the car to see the paparazzi Crowded around it. Seriously its so hot out why bother.

"Want mommy's class baby? " I said to ew and she happily nodded. I put the glasses on her tiny little face and it covered almost her entire face and I just covered the rest with my free hand. Robbie quickly unlocked the car and I immediately got in. The windows were inted (is that what they call it idk.) So they couldn't really see us.

"Mama it's hot. " Ev complained as I strapped her in her car seat. "I'll turn the air-conditioning on in a second Ev. " Robbie said.

Ev looked up at me and smiled she told me to get closer. I did and she whispered something in my ear "Daddy is red. " she said with a soft giggle. I looked at Robbie and he was indeed abit red.

"He is isn't he. " I said to my 3 year old as she giggled. "What are you laughing at? " Robbie said in an offended tone.

She laughed and then flopped her hands on her legs. I crawled from the back seat to the passenger seat before Robbie started the car and we made our way home.

"let's have a bath first Ev. " I said to my daughter who was about to run to her toys. She huffed and came to me lifting her arms up.

I walked upstairs and put her in the bathtub. "Why is there sand in here? " I asked her as  bunch of sand came out of her swimsuit when I took it off.

"Sand! " she said not really answering my question. I just smiled at her and cleaned her up.

I put her clothes on and gave her to Robbie who took a shower while I bathed Ev. So it was me last.

After showering and getting dressed I went down stairs where Ev and Robbie were.

Robbie was watching TV while Ev played with her toys. I walked to them and say next to Robbie on the sofa.

"Did she get tanned or is it just me? " I asked Robbie looking at our daughter. "It's you. " he said nodding as he looked at her.

"Well you looked like a tomato in the car. " I said taking the remote from him. He looked at me offended "Hey, your daughter was the one who said you looked red. " I said and he looked at Ev.

"Ev." "Yes daddy. " "Did you call daddy a tomato. " he asked with a frown. "No I said you were red daddy. " she said lifting her toy that was red.

"Excuse you two but I am not that red.. "

Hi, felt like this was shittiy but I just wanted to write something. I'm now on holiday hense the beach concept. It's fun but as an introvert going out everyday is draining all my energy but my insomnia doesn't let me sleep.  Anyway I have the motivation to write something sad again. But idk what.

Also read my new book if u wanna if u don't it's fine. Its just a before sleep story that I thought was fun 😅. So I don't expect it to be good.