Ring

Age:4

Elizabeth was going to take a shower so she took all her rings off as well as her engagement ring. She left it on her makeup table and went to the bathroom.

Whilst she was taking her shower her 4 year old daughter entered her room to get her teddy that she left in her parents room that morning.

She climbed onto the bed and took her teddy. Before leaving the ring that was on the makeup table caught her eye so she went over and took it.

She smiled and went back into her room. She sat on her bed making the teddy sit together with her. She looked at the ring through the sun that was shining through and it looked very pretty.

The really liked the big green stone in the middle. She put it on her little finger and as expected it didn't fit.

She got out of the bed with her teddy and the ring and sat where her dolls were. She had a tiny toy box and she put there ring in there.

She took the box and put it in between some Plushies and started playing with her toys.

Meanwhile... Lizzie got out of the shower and dried her hair. She left the bathroom and started getting dressed after that she sat on her makeup table and did her face. She looked down for her ring but it wasn't there so she looked anywhere else where she could have left it.

She turned the room upside down and still couldn't find it. She signed and went to check up on her daughter.

She walked into the little girls room where she was playing tea time with some of her dolls. "Hi baby. " Lizzie said sitting where Ev was sitting. Ev looked up at her mum and said hi before sitting on her mothers lap.

Evelyn started to get hungry so she looked up at her mum who was in deep thoughts on where she could have left her ring.

"Mommy Im hungry. " Evelyn said and Lizzie didn't hear her. "Mommyy." Ev said again, and Lizzie looked down at her daughter and nodded. They both stood up and made their way downstairs.

Elizabeth made food for Evelyn and gave her a small amount. But during all this her mind was still on where her ring was. She sat on a chair next to Evelyn and she looked at the 4 year old who was happily enjoying her food. "Ev hunny. " she said and Evelyn looked at her. "Did you take something from mommys room? " Lizzie asked tucking some hair behind Evelyn's ear.

Evelyn smiled and only continued eating her food. Lizzie got suspicious of that little smile "Ev hunny you know mommy lost something very precious to her, and I'll get very sad if I don't find it. "

Evelyn thought for a moment "Im sorry..." Evelyn said putting her spoon down. "Oh hunny don't say sorry you did nothing wrong." She said wiping the food off Evelyn's mouth. "But I took something from your room without permission." Evelyn said looking up at her mom.

"Well thats fine but next time just put it where you got it okay. Now where's mommys ring? " Evelyn pushed her plate  that had a tiny bit off food left on it and Lizzie looked at the plate. Just as Evelyn was leaving to get the ring Lizzie stopped her and showed her daughters plate.

"But Im full. "

"Come on Ev theres only 1 bite left. " Lizzie said and Evelyn sighed as Lizzie fed her, her last bite. Evelyn left to get the ring as Lizzie cleaned the dishes.

Evelyn pushed her Plushies away and took the tint box that had the ring in it and ran downstairs. She almost tripped but thankfully didn't and went to the kitchen where her mum was.

"Mommy here! " She said handing the little box to her mum. Lizzie dried her hands and opened it and revealing her ring. "Thank you baby." She said kneeling down and kissing her daughters forehead...

Is this short yes, yes it is.

I might binge Wandavision again because got disney+

Not getting it before wasn't a choice. It wasn't out in my country and it only came out yesterday which I made my mum buy that night haha.

Would have been the morning of that day but 1 I didn't look at the date and was only reminded of it by my brother because we saw it on the billboard and checked the date reveling it was the 14th.
2 we were outside.

Also might delete the requests page because it just doesn't look that nice and some just message me their requests which I dont mind.

Speaking of requests I got a coming out one but unfortunately I won't be doing that because I suck at writing that kind of stuff Im sorry...