Evelyn

Age: She's in her mother's womb

Elizabeth's POV:

"How about Olive. " Robbie said. "You want to name our child Olive?" I asked him.

"What? Its cute. " I sighed "Yes, it is cute but let's not name our child Olive. "

Ever since we found out the baby was going to be a girl we started to look at names but we haven't found a proper one.

And the due date's getting closer and yet we still don't have a name. "Okay... " Robbie said looking back at his phone.

"Oh bean what should we call you..." He said then looked at me with a smile.

"What? " I asked. "I know let's just call her bean. " he said and I hit his arm. "We are not naming our daughter after food. "

He took my hand off his arm and rubbed the spot I hit. He then looked back at his list of names he made. I sighed and took the phone out of his hands.

"Hey! " he said when I took it. "Let me look."I said and started reading the names he wrote out loud.

" Lu- Lucinda? Okay Lucinda reminds me of that kids show on disney junior. You know that witch?" And he nodded.

"Okay... Gillian nope, Harlow what is Harlow? Kylie, Kylie reminds me of Kylie Jenner... Zelda reminds me of that game you play. Okay what is Bryony? " I asked looking back at him.

"Okay I put out options. " "Okayy but how do you even say Bryony are you trying to make our kid that has to correct people. " I asked.

"Also why Zelda? Is it because you like the game or-"

"No as I said options. " he said cutting me off. "Well we aren't naming her any of these and do you even like these names? "

He sighed "Well some are good but I truly don't know what to name her. " he said.

I nodded "Me neither. " I leaned on the headboard and looked down at my bump. "God this childs going to end up nameless... "I said putting my hand on my bump.

" We'll find a name eventually and if we can't when she's born we'll let her choose. " he said and put his phone on his nightstand.

"How do you expect our newborn to pick a name? "

"I mean we can just say names while looking at her and see if she reacts to any. " he said and I laughed.

He put his hand on my hand that was on my bump. "Is she good? "

"Well she's probably fine but I am not. " I said as my bodies been killing me the past few days. He smiled and got closer to me and I leaned down on his shoulder.

And after afew minutes we went to bed...

I opened my eyes as I felt something. I sat up and stood like that for a moment before I realized what was happening.

"Okay... " I whispered and looked over at Robbie. I shook him but he didn't wake up so I took my pillow and smacked him in the face.

He immediately sat up and looked at me before turning his light on. "What's wrong? " he asked in a crooked voice.

"Well our baby decided to come. " I said wincing when I felt another contraction.

His eyes widened and he sat up. "Okay! Okay, okay let's be calm let's all be calm. " he said as he looked around.

I laughed "Well you look more panicked then me. " I said.

"Okay, let me get the bag while you get ready. " he said. He walked over to the closed and took a hoodie and some sweat pants. He quickly put them on and went to the nursery to get all the stuff we needed.

I sighed and stood up, I expected it to be much more panicked but I didn't really feel that panicked. Though my water did break before we even left the house making Robbie even more panicked.

We got to the hospital and got admitted and were now in the room as I suffered while Robbie just looked at me.

I walked around the hospital room as Robbie held my hand since it was supposed to help but It did not help!

"God, I'm not enjoying this. " I said as I crumbled to the floor beside the bed.

After abit I was back in the bed. After afew hours the doctor came to check again but I was only 5cm so...

I sat in that bed as my child killed my insides while I chewed some ice chips.

Robbie was sitting next to me while holding my free hand. When I got a contraction I suddenly squeezed his hand making him wince.

"Sorry... " I mumbled though it and he said it was fine. If he didn't say it was fine I would purposely squeeze it harder.

After what felt like an eternity but was really 5 hours the doctor came in to tell me that I was 10cm and was ready to push out a child.

"Your doing great just one more. " the midwife said as I breathed. I took a deep breath and gave another push. And then I heard her little cry. I sighed and looked at Robbie who was looking at the baby in the midwifes arms with a wide open mouth.

"You have a healthy baby girl. " they said and put the baby on my chest after cleaning her. I let out a small laugh through my tears and strokes her tiny cheek.

"Hi angel... " I mumbled while looking down at her. Robbie gave me a kiss on the forehead and held our little babies hand.

"Okay... What's her name? " I said looking at the baby in the hospital crib.

"I say we name her something that starts with an E so you know E like her mom. " he said with a smile as he picked up the baby.

I smiled "Well then, don't we have afew that start with E? " I said looking at his phone.

"We have Ella, Emma, Elliana, Emily, Elena, Eleanor, Emilia, Evelyn. Hey Evelyn is cute. " I said looking back up at him.

"Evelyn... " he mumbled looking at the baby. The baby let out a tiny noise and he looked at me.

"Evelyn, Evelyn is very pretty. And not a food. " he said and I laughed.

"Evelyn Arnett then that's her name."

Hi... How's everyone hope everyones good. My school starts the 12th of this month and I don't look forward to waking up early.

I have veen suffering with my insomnia the past month so it hasn't been fun haha. I like sleep at 5am or 7am and sleep until 5pm or later if someone doesn't wake me.

I tried waking up by making an alarm but I woke up turned it off and slept again 🥲.

Anywaysss this was like a throw in the mix bcuz I haven't updated this in a week so yeah.

Feel free to throw me some requests bcuz the reason I haven't updated is bcuz I have writers block like I have art block.

Anyway ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ