Ignored

Age:4

Siblings age: 2 month old

Requested by fictionsfinest

Evelyn's POV:

I sat on the carpet in my room playing with my tablet. All I did was play with my toys and tablet these past few weeks...

Both mummy and daddy are always busy with the baby especially mommy. Before she would always play with me and sing me lullabys when it was nap time and when it was time to sleep. But she hasn't been doing any of those anymore and only paying attention to the baby.

And daddy couldn't do much since he was also always with the baby. All they both did was feed me...

Anyways I was watching some videos when I started to get sleepy. I put the tablet down and stood up, I walked to my bed where teddy was and decided to take a chance with mommy and ask her to sing me a lullaby.

I made my way out my room and walked to the living room where she was with the baby. I squeezed my teddy and walked over to her. I tapped on her leg and she looked at me. "Yes?" She asked me. "Im sleepy..."

"Then go sleep Evelyn." She said before giving all her attention back to the baby. "Can you sing me a lullaby." I said. I heard her sigh and she turned back to me. I squeezed my teddy and she stood up. She put brother in something and she walked back over to me suddenly picking me up, that shocked me causing me to drop my teddy. "Momm-" "quite Ev. " she said before I could continue and I turned back.

She walked up the stairs and went into my room. She lifted the blankets and layed me in bed, covering me with the blankets tucking me in. "Now, sleep Ev. " she said before leaving. As she left tears filled my eyes and I started to silently cry. I turned and hugged the blanket. She didn't even sing me a lullaby and teddy is down stairs...

I let out a sob and buried my head in my fluffy blanket trying me best to sleep alone again...

I woke up to crying which was coming from the baby. I wasn't sleepy anymore so I decided to get up, I looked around for teddy remembering that I left it down stairs as mummy didn't give me the chance to get it back. I rubbed my eyes as my vision was blurry and made my way out the door. I heard the cry coming from the nursery together with mommy's voice.

I made my way to the stairs and went down. I walked to the living room and looked at the place where I had dropped him and he wasn't there. I frowned and looked around the living room to find him. I threw the pillows off the sofa and ran around the living room trying to find him. When I couldn't I started to cry out of frustration.

I threw the pillows back onto the sofa as to not have mommy get frustrated at me and I ran upstairs. I stormed into the nursery "where's teddy." I said walking up to mom and tugging her shirt as tears went down my face. "I dont know Evelyn, he's probably where you left him." She said not even looking at me. I made an angry face and pulled her shirt again but harder. She looked at me back with a frustrated expression. "He wasn't where I left him!" I said raising my voice through my tears which caused the baby to wake up.

Mommy looked at the crying baby before turning back to me. She took my hand and dragged me out of the nursery and went into my room dragging me along with her.

She sat me on the little chair in my room and she turned and picked a bunny off of the floor. "Here take this instead and stay in your room." She said before leaving.

I threw the bunny because it wasn't teddy. Where is teddy!!

I was on the carpet playing with my toys when I heard someone enter. "Come on its time for dinner." Mommy said and I followed her downstairs but I was still upset about teddy. I sat on a chair and mommy put a plate with food in it. She sat across me and started to eat and I started to.