So hard

For the sake of the story Evelyn isn't Robbie's daughter and a child from a past relationship. Her dad and Lizzie have shared custody and she stays at her dads for 2 weeks every month.

TW for Suicide

Age:17

Evelyn's POV:

I lifted the spoon to my mouth but before I could put it in my dad spoke. "Your eating when your grades are on the floor. What the actual fuck are these Evelyn! " he yelled as he put my report card to my face.

"Look up at me! " he yelled and I put the spoon down and looked. "That mans child can't be smarter then mine! " he yelled.

He meant my sister. She was born 2 years or so after me, I was an accident that my mom only found out about a month after their breakup.

He was fine at the beginning. He was a caring dad until my sister was born. She was abit smarter then me, always bringing home straight A's.

My dad hated that. He hated it so much.

"I give you everything yet you bring me shitty grades. " He slammed my report card onto the dinner table and left.

I let out a tint sob as I stared at the A's and B's.

I looked at the food and took my still full plate. I put the food back into the trays and put the plate in the sink. I went upstairs to my room and sat on my desk that had my test books open.

I turned and looked at the ones I already answered and tears rolled down my cheeks as I counted the wrong answers.

I went to a private school unlike my sister. And it was one of the top schools in California that took everything in me to get into.

I wanted him to be proud of me but all he told me was that 'Getting in doesn't matter, graduating at the top matters. ' so that became my next goal.

To graduate at the top of the school and get into a good college.

I put my phone in my drawer and wiped my tears and started to study again.

After hours I looked at my clock to see that it was now 5am. I had to get ready for school in an hour so sleeping wasn't really an option. I can't sleep without taking pills anyway. So what's the point in that.

Let's just hope I won't get a nosebleed again...

I took my phone out my drawer and saw the date. I was going back to my moms tomorrow. I both hated going to my moms but liked it at the same time.

I hated it because she would try and stop me to study. I loved it because I loved her...

It was now the day my mom picked me up. She was going to pick me up from school like always so I stood outside the gate waiting for her while holding a tissue to my nose.

It's been a while since I've slept resulting in a nosebleed. Despite my nosebleed I didn't feel tired whatsoever.

"Evelyn! " I heard a voice yell and I looked up to see my mom. I wiped my nose one last time and stuffed the tissue into my pocket. "Mom! " I yelled with the best 'energic' voice I could and ran to her.

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her before looking at her. "Hi I missed you. "

"Me to baby. " she said and put her hands on my shoulders. I heard a knock on the window and I looked to see my sister Alea. She lowered the window and smiled. "Hi El! "