"Dirty"

I hate this one-shot.

Age:16

Tw:R@pe and su!cide

Elizabeth's POV:

I sat next to my daughter as I bathed her. Ever since that horrid incident she's been like this.

Whenever she took a shower she would scrub her body to the point it was burning red. When I tried to stop her she would just ignore me and continue while repeating the word Dirty.

She would always say she's dirty. She would pull on her hair and yell that its dirty.

"Its dirty mommy... " she mumbled as I scrubbed her leg. I looked down and saw the tiny bruises that covered her thighs.

I looked back up at her and she was frowning while tears ran down her face. She touched her thigh softly before starting to scratch it with her nails. "Its so dirty! " she yelled as she scratched it.

"Evelyn... " I said while I tried to calm her down. She cried as I held her arms to stop her from scratching her thigh any longer.

I rinsed her and helped her out and wrapped her in her towel. I looked at her thigh when she sat down and it now had scratch marks on it together with the bruises.

After she got dressed I just sat in her bed with her.

That terrible accident happened a week ago. She came home one night after school with tears falling down her eyes and a jacket wrapped around her. I then learned that she was...

She told me that she had this boy that she liked and he called her to the highest floor to their school where it was mostly empty.

But when she got there he had 4 of his friends with him and they ganged up on her and... Did things.

She didn't say anything more. But ever since then she hasn't been the same. Both me and Robbie filed a lawsuit.

And we had a hearing a few days later. And because they were so called minors they were only granted a few months of jail.

I was furious and it was just not appropriate. How could they be 'just children' when they did this to her.

Look at what they did to my angel! She hasn't been the same ever since that. All she's done is cry and scream.

We've put her into therapy but she hasn't talked in any of her sessions.

When she's not screaming or crying she's just been like this. Sitting down or laying without saying a single thing with no expression in her face.

She hasn't even eaten properly. I felt her head move and I looked down to see her look at her phone that was on the bedside table. When she looked at it she started to shake and cry again.

Her hand tightly squeezed mine as she sobbed. Making me wonder what she had on her phone.

I was in my bedroom when I heard cries coming from Evs. I quickly got up and made my way to her room and found her in the bathroom chopping her hair off with scissors.

"Evelyn! " I yelled as I held her hand that held the scissors. "They touched it it's all dirty! " she yelled as her hand shook.

"Evelyn, please... " I said trying to hold back tears and she broke down letting the scissor hall into the sink.

After I calmed her down she layed in her bed and fell asleep. I entered her bathroom and looked at the hair that layed in the sink.

I took a deep breath and started to clean it all up.