Italy

Age:4

Elizabeth's POV:

We arrived in Italy yesterday so we were all abit jet lagged. Me and Robbie had woken up and were getting ready for the day as Evelyn slept since she hardly did during the plane ride.

"Should I bring the hattie puppet (I definitely didn't forget what it's called. Im not sure if u can call it a puppet but Ima go with that lmao.) " "Sure why not we'll take a little picture with it while were out." I told him while putting some lipstick on.

I looked at the bed and Evelyn was still sleeping. It was about time she woke up so I walked to the bed. I brushed her hair out her face and strocked her little cheek. Instead of waking up she grabbed my hand and held it. "Ev it's time to wake up. " I told her squeezing her little hand. She opened her eyes and sat up. I laughed at her bed hair and fixed it abit. "Look who's awake. " Robbie said walking into the bedroom. "Dada, mama is bad she woke me up... " she said as her head fell back down. "Hey hey hey we need to go out come on. " I said picking her up. "Daddy can help you brush your teeth and wash your face. " I said while handing her to Robbie.

"Yes let's go princess. " he said while they walked to the bathroom. I turned around to Evelyn's suitcase to pick out an outfit for her. I took out a pink dress and short black tights. After abit Robbie entered with a somewhat more awake Evelyn. Robbie handed her to me and I sat her up so I could change her.

"Arms up. " I told her as I took her Pj's off. I put her outfit on her and sat her on the bed when I was done so I could do her hair. I combed it and fixed her bangs and her curtain bangs. I put half her hair up.

"Let's go eat. " I told her as Robbie had ordered breakfast and it had arrived. We went to the living area where Robbie was waiting and ate.

"Mommy's slow isn't she Ev. " I heard Robbie say from the door. "I heard that!" I said and heard giggles. I was looking for something thin for Evelyn in case she got cold before we went out. "Come on let's go. " I said showing that I had found it.

We traveled around for a few hours with Evelyn walking either in front of us with next to us holding one of our hands. As she wanted to walk.

"Mommyy Im hungry." Ev said walking to us. Robbie picked her up saying he was hungry to and we went to find something to eat. We decided to eat at a restaurant we had found and entered. We all ordered something and ate our meals. Evelyn as she is left her plate half full which we needed to bribe her to finish with a cookie and it worked.

She ate her meal and we gave her one of her cookies as a snack.

After finishing our meals we went put again. As we walked Robbie reminded me that we needed to take a promotional picture before it was dark and we had a sleepy toddler who we won't be able to hide.

He took out hattie and we took a picture with it. Evelyn who was in between my legs sat hattie. "Oo daddyy. " she said lifting her arms like she always did when she saw the puppet. Robbie picked her up and played around with hattie and her as we continued walking.

At around 3pm we decided to stop at a cafe for a moment as Evelyn had started to get sleepy and the hotel was abit far. She wasn't heavy for anything either so going around while carrying her wouldn't be a problem. Her waking up wouldn't either since there could be a earthquake and she still wouldn't wake up.

At 5pm or so Evelyn had woken up and we were already on our way back. So she woke up wide eyed when she realized she was in a car in my lap. She looked around as she rubbed her eyes and looked up at me. "Hehe hi mommy. " she said with a tired smile on her face. I laughed at her cuteness and softly pinched her cheeks "hi babyy. " "No hi to daddy? " Robbie asked from the front seat. "Hi daddy. " Evelyn said turning her head around. "Thank you hunny. " he said with a soft chuckle. "We go back now? " she asked as I fixed her bangs. " "Yes baby its almost 6pm and mommy and daddy are tired." I said as my legs were dying from all the walking. She put her arms around my torso and snuggled into my chest and I patted her back.

We arrived at the hotel and Robbie parked the car. We got out and went back up into our room. Evelyn was the first one to enter as she wanted to unlock the door with the card. When the door opened she ran inside and into the bedroom while softly saying 'teddy'.

We sat on the sofa and Evelyn joined us not long after. She sat next to me and layed her head on my lap. I looked over at Robbie who was about to post the picture on his Instagram. I looked over at Evelyn who was watching some videos on her ipad.

I strocked her hair as she did.

It was now bed time and I was in the bathroom brushing Evelyn's teeth getting her ready for bed. When we were done we got into bed where Robbie was already laying.

"Come on sleep baby. " I said putting Evelyn in between us. Robbie gave her a kiss and I sang her a lullaby while patting her. She feel asleep not long after and I read a book for a bit and Robbie looked at his phone.

After a while we both said good night with a kiss before turning the lights off.

Wrote this because they went to Italy. Info from Robbie's social media, he had posted a pic on the 11th.  Ya know I would buy the book but. I live overseas, and my parents would look at me weird if I buy a children's book lmao.

I also want the og and not the translated version. Legit don't read books bcuz there translated I dislike reading in the language where I live. I mean not like dislike the language.

I dislike reading it.

Anyway hope thia chapter was good. Im writing a separate story and might post a chapter of it to see if anyone likes it. Not sure if I should though since its just a random idea. Its a Lizzie and daughter book for info.

Lizzie also lost her memory of her in it for spoilers. That small part is inspired from a kdrama I didn't finish U-U.

Have a nice day or night.