Visit

Age:4

Elizabeth's POV:

I was resting in my trailer when I got a knock. "Yes? " I said and they opened the dokr. I looked and saw Robbie with Our daughter Ev. "Mommy! " she said. I stood up and opened my arms for her and Robbie passed her to me. "Me and daddy surprised you. " she said proudly. "Did you now. " I said to her.

"Can I take it off now? " Evelyn said turning to Robbie and pulling on her mask. "Uh... "

I cut him off "but put it back on when we go out oksy baby. " I said taking her mask off. She nodded and snuggled into me. She then suddenly lifted her head. "Mommy... You look weird." She said softly tilting her head.

"And your fingies are black. " she said taking my hand in her little hand. "Well baby mommy's filming so she needed to be kn costume. " She nodded.

"Is filming long? I wanna cuddle with you mommy. " she said with puppy eyes. I was quite sad about this as I wasn't really able to go home alot. When I did Evelyn was already asleep.

She would originally not be able to really see me as she was originally going to stay in America with Robbie. But she begged us and threw a whole lot of tantrums after hearing about me leaving for work so as a result we all came to London as a family.

"Sorry baby but it will take a long time until mommys job is done." I said fo her and she pouted. "Then I wanna stay here! " she said.

"But mommy has to work Ev. " Robbie said. "But I wanna be with mommy! " she said hugging me and wrapping her legs around me tightly. "But Ev. " Robbie said trying to persuade our daughter. I chuckled. "Do you promise to behave and be quite? " I said patting her back. I hummed and I looked at Robbie. "She's a mommys girl what can I do. " he said kissing me. He left Evelyn's backpack in the trailer and left after saying goodbye.

I sat back down on the sofa with Evelyn in my arms. "Mommy." She said pulling away. I hummed as I played with her blonde hair. "Am I mommys girl? Daddy always says that what does that mean? " she asked me as she tilted her head.

I smiled "It means you want and love to be with mommy more then daddy. " I said and she nodded. "I do love you more then daddy but don't tell him that or he'll be sad. Oki" she said showing me her pinkie. I locked our pinkies and answered "okay baby. "

Evelyn talked about all kinds of stuff But then they came and called me to shoot neww scenes. "Mommy has to film hunny. " I said putting Evelyn down. "You can come but promise me to be quiet okay. " I said and she nodded and zipped her lips. I boped her tiny nose and put her mask on her.

I put mine on aswell and we made our way out. "Up! " she said stopping. I picked her up.

"Say hi to uncle Benedict! " I said as we saw Benedict sitting on his chair with Xochitl. Now that I think about it Ev and Xochitl haven't met yet huh.

They both turned around and Benedict had a wide smile on his face (they have a mask but you can tell since eyes.) "Uncle Benedict Evelyn came!" Evelyn said waving at them.

"Mini Lizzie what brings you here. " he said as I tood next to them. "Mommy brought me here. " she said. Benedict chucked and nodded. "Who's she mommy? " Evelyn asked looking at Xochitl. "This is Xochitl say hi. " I said introducing them.

"Hi! im mommy's daughter Evelyn nice to meet you. " Evelyn said. "Nice to meet you to Evelyn. " she said with a smile.

"Okayy, you sit in mommy's chair and be quite while we do our jobs okay baby. " I said sitting Evelyn down on my chair.

Evelyn nodded and we went off to film. I checked up on Evelyn in between scenes to make sure she was okay. She looked quite happy which is interesting. I had accidentally left everything that would entertain her in the trailer so her just sitting there happily us shocking.