Work

Age:16

Evelyn's POV:

"I got a fucking C Evelyn. " Hanna said as she cornered me in the girls restroom.

"I'm sorry, I just had so-"

"I don't care, I shouldn't have gotten a C! " she yelled, making me look down at my feet. "Look up. " she mumbled but I didn't look up.

"Look up! " she yelled louder. I slowly looked up at her and she showed me her paper. "Open your mouth. " I opened it.

She started stuffing the paper into my mouth as she pushed me into the wall. "Eat it. Eat it! " she yelled and I chewed.

I chewed and swallowed the paper. I was about to gag but she seemed to notice and she pulled me by the hair. She dragged me to one of the stalls and pushed my head into the toilet seat.

She started dunking it in and out then just in. She kept me in there for so long that I accidentally breathed in some water. She suddenly took my head back out and kicked me to the floor.

I started coughing the water out and she laughed. "I can't believe I'm missing class for this. Idiot... " she mumbled before shutting the stall door and leaving.

I felt some tears fall down my face as I coughed. I took a deep breath when I was done and squeezed the water out my hair.

I wiped the water off my face with the sleeve of my hoodie and stood up. I come out the stall and looked in the mirror. My cheeks were abit red as she had slapped me when she first called me in here.

I lifted my top up abit to see how bad her kick was and indeed it was red, it may form into a bruise later.

I should have worked more on her homework but I just had to much piled up...

The kids at school had a habit of giving me their homework since I was the so called smart one. Like today if one of them didn't get an A I would get a beating in this damn stall.

The boys would do it behind the school.

It would be lighter if it was a B. I would still get a slap or a punch but they wouldn't feed me their papers.

A girl called Allison did it once and it became a thing for those who make me do their homework. Where they would feed me their paper after giving me a beating or would beat me after.

I would try and throw the paper up after thought.

And right now was time time for that. I walked back to the stall and did all I could do for the paper to go back up.

This caused my finger to have a blister because of how often I've had to do this.

After I was done I left the restroom. I just hoped no one else got anything lower then a A please...

I literally started doing everyone's homework the second I got home. I didn't even get to properly eat dinner.

There was just so many.

By the time school ended around 3 people got a C or a D. The others thankfully got As. Though apart from Hanna who got a C and already did her job the other 2 were boys meaning it was harder.

Since were in junior year it doesn't help. By the end I got a blown lip which I wasn't the best at hiding.

They mostly focused below my face to avoid getting caught but they were sometimes to distracted.