Hi baby

A short sweet one before I break hearts again 😈

Also a request from michelle5585

Age:3

This time Ima make the unborn parasite a boy and it shall be 7 months along

Elizabeth

"Hello." Evelyn said as she crawled onto my lap.

"Hi mommy. " she said again looking up at me.

"I guess the hello wasn't for me then was it. " I said with a giggle and she shook her head.

"No it was for brother. " she said putting her little hands on my bump.

I hummed and ran my fingers through her hair.

She and Robbie got back from the grocery store. I didn't come for 2 reasons.

One I am pregnant, not that I can't go out I can but I didn't tell the media I had Evelyn let alone I'm pregnant again.

So when my bump started to clearly show I decided to mostly stay home to stay away from any paparazzi.

And me not coming let Ev and Robbie freely roam around since I'm usually the reason why paparazzi follows.

Robbie is lucky to not have anyone trailing him around.

So on short trips like this where we are mostly in the public eye I stay at home.

At the beginning me not coming would make Ev cranky.

Because in all honesty Evelyn is definitely a mamas girl.

We knew this the moment she was born since she just kept crying and crying and crying in Robbie's arms until she was in mine.

So when the time came and I told her that I couldn't go to the park with her and that her daddy would go she pouted and refused to go until I did.

In the end she didn't go and just stayed in bed with me.

Robbie's hoping this one likes him more...

She got used to it in a month, though she was still sad to be away from me.

"Mama? " Ev said making me look her in the eye.

"Does it hurt? " she asked with her big green eyes.

"No, it doesn't. " I lied.

It of course did. Having to pee all the damn time, every inch or my body especially my bag aching isn't the best feeling but I had to lie.

If I did tell the truth she wouldn't be the happiest as she hates anything related to me being hurt.

She nodded and looked down at my bump again.

"Be nice to mama or I'll beat you up when you come. " she said leaning down abit.

"No beating your brother up. " I said with a chuckle.

"We'll see mama. "

"Evelyn! " I heard Robbie yell and I stood up and walked up to the door.

Right as I was about to leave the bedroom I spot a naked Evelyn zoom by . I turned my head to the side and see Robbie run by with her pjs in hand.

I put his hand on his chest when he was about to pass by me making me stop. "What in the world is going on? " I asked.

"Babe, she won't wear her pjs. " he said pointing forward.

"Why not? " I asked.

"Well I do not know. " he said putting his hands on his hips.

I chuckled and grabbed the pj's from him.

"I'll do it then. " I said and pecked him on the lips. I patted his shoulder as I left.

I went down stairs and when I reached the living room I spotted Evelyn playing with her plushies completely naked.

"Ev." I said making her look up then smile.

"Mama! " she said as she ran over to me.

I smiled and picked her up.

I lifted the pjs so she could see them and she giggled. "Why are you running away from daddy when he's trying to dress youu. " I said and started making my way upstairs.

"I don't like daddy. " she said with a soft giggle making me gasp. "Don't let daddy hear that he'll cry. "

"But I like mommy more. " she said and kissed my cheek.

"Well, I also like you more but it's a secret okay. I don't like when your daddy cries. " she nodded and I entered her room.

I dressed her up and laid her in bed.

"Mam let's cuddle today. " she said holding my hand and I nodded.

I sat next to her and she climbed onto my lap and laid her head on my chest. "It's uncomfy. " she mumbled as she lifted her head up and looked at the bump between us.

"Well we'll have to deal with it for another 2 months. " I said with a laugh making her pout.

"But I wanna cuddle. " she whined. I guess she's tired because she normally won't complain.

It's not like it's the first time she's cuddled with me with this in between us.

I put her next to me and let her lean to my side as I put my arm around her.

We were silent for awhile until she spoke.

"Mama... You won't love brother more then me right. "

"I'll love you both equally. "

"No, I want you to love me more. " she said and lifted her head up.

I looked at her and smiled. "Well your both my babies so I'll love you both equally. "

"But I love you more then daddy so you should love me more. And I'll love you more then the baby to. "

"Well, I'll love you abit more then. " I said with a soft smile and she smiled wide.

"Yay, hear that baby. She loves me more haha. " she said in a mocking voice and laid back to me side.

I am worried for the time this babys actually here.

I hope Ev won't be throwing a tantrum here and there because I'll have to give attention to the baby.

May my daughter be abit more sharing.

No sharing.

Sharing is caring but does Evelyn care.

Nah.

She doesn't care.

Ps writing a one shot and its already 3k words long 😃 and I'm not even done yet lmao