I FUCKING KNEW IT

ITS ALARMINGLY SHORT

Age:16

Evelyn

Today is a big fucking day. Today is the day I tell my dear dear parents I am gay.

Reason is because I am ready to tell them.

I mean now or never am I right.

I am nervous but I am confident that they'll accept it as is so now scared but uh still nervous.

I sat my parents down in the living room after telling them I had something to say.

They looked nervous as they sat down and dad being dad cracked a joke. "I think she committed a crime. " he whispered to mom and she slapped his arm.

"What's wrong baby. " mom asked as she leaned closer to me.

"Well dear mother and dear father. I have a confession to make. "

Mom and dad looked at each other then back at me.

"And that is? "

"I... I am gay. " the moment those words left my mouth I felt some weight being lifted off my shoulders and my mom smiled wide and turned to my dad with a smug expression on her face.

"See, I told you. " she said and I looked at her confused.

"You knew!? " I asked shocked.

"I knew. " she said proudly.

"How in the actual heck did you know. "

She patted her chest as she spoke. "I knew because you always made girl Barbies marry other girls and you have a tendency to be vocal about how hot the person your watching is. " she said with a laugh and I touched my cheeks as they started to get red.

"Well baby, I'm happy you finally told us... And we of course approve of your choice. We love you for who you are and what you are. You will always be our lovely little girl no matter who you love. " mom said with a sweet smile.

"Ahem, that doesn't change the fact that I'll kill whoever breaks your heart boy or girl. " dad jumped in making me laugh.

"We can kill them together dad. " I said and he smiled.

Helloo! Short but uh I suck at coming out stories.

Also for info I am not a lesbian myself sooo I wouldn't know lmao.

Giving y'all once in a life time info about myself 😎.