Present

Tw: underage prostitution, abuse, suicide.

Also idk what tf this is. And its long, enjoy my dears.

Age:16

I sit on the sand and stare at the sea. It's cold but I don't care, I'm hungry but I don't care, I'm hurt but I don't care...

I just don't care, no one ever cared so why should I care...

I sigh and smile as the ocean shines with the moonlight. I belong in there, I've always liked water and the ocean. The deep deep dark waters.

I stand up and start walking towards the water. When I reach the water the saltiness of it stings my scratches and cuts soon all my body stings when I'm fully in.

I go in deeper and go under the water. I stay under and open my eyes. They sting but I don't care.

I can hear the waves as they move. I hear everything.

I open my mouth and the water fills my lungs up I breathe it in and I start to feel something.

Death, I feel it and I want it. I close my eyes I feel all the air inside me getting out and being replaced with water.

I want everything to end.

A year ago...

I follow them into a cafe and sit afew tables away. She laughes as she sits down and her husband goes to get some stuff for them. I watch her and her daughter... Her daughter my sister.

The little girl laughes as she sets her on her lap. I watch them with envy.

Her happy laughters and the love she has for that child. I imagined myself in her place. What it would have been like if she cared for me as much as she cared for that child.

The child had brown hair and green eyes that looked like the womans.

I looked at my faint reflection on the window and bit my lip. I resembled that woman so much...

I pulled my hoodie up and hid my hair in it. I looked back at them when I heard the dad come back. He put down the tray that held 2 cups of coffee and a brownie.

The little girl giggled when she saw the brownie making them laugh to.

They smiled without a care in the world. That child had everything I ever wished for. Everything I longed for.

She had the life I couldn't have.

I looked down at my hands. My fingertips were all red. My cuticles were bleeding.

I flinched at the sound of the cafe door suddenly opening. I looked up and saw Adam.

Adam was my dad. I looked at him in fear and he started to yell at me startling me.

But I didn't hear a thing. Everything he said was muffled to me. Not so long after he roughly pulled my arm and took me out.

I looked at the table of the woman and I saw her worried expression as she covered the eyes of the daughter she cared for.

I felt a tear go down my emotionless face. She didn't know I was her daughter and she looked worried.

I wonder if she would be even more worried if she knew.

Adam threw me to the wall making me fall onto the stone cold floor. I looked at him as he knelt down in front of me.

He said something but again it was muffled. I just stared at his eyes. His eyes that were filled with anger. I don't know why he's always so angry, I wish I did but I don't.