"oh shit"

A request

Age:1

Elizabeth

I fed Ev tiny bites of chicken I had cut for her for lunch.

She happily munched away with a smile and I did to at her little face. She was so adorable.

Evelyn finished and I was about to wipe her mouth when my phone rang and I smiled when I saw who was calling. It was Robbie. I guess he decided to call a bit earlier today. Though he does call us multiple times a day if possible. I'm pretty sure he hasn't missed a single day in the past year.

But why is he calling us everyday you may ask. Well...

Robbie was away.

He had other businesses elsewhere with his band and all.

He left when I was around 7 months pregnant.

He came back before I gave birth since he wouldn't forgive himself if he missed it and he didn't.

He stayed for around a month until he had to leave again.

He's visited afew times here and there but he's mostly been away so I've been on hiatus.

Meaning I haven't done any promotions or acted in anything for almost 2 years actually.

I stopped doing anything right when my bump started to show so I've been away from the light and not a single soul outside of friends and family know about Ev.

Of course Robbie being away so much makes me sad and we treasure every moment were together.

But my mom has helped a bunch with Evelyn especially in her early days.

When I go out in case of any paparazzi I leave her with my mom or just try my best not to be seen which has worked abit.

Other then family Scarlet has been a huge help. She had Cosmo before me but they aren't that far apart and it's adorable to see them play.

Cosmo always smiles when he sees Evelyn and so does Ev.

So sometimes if Scar is busy and so is Colin I look after both of them or she looks after Ev.

They've had planty of play dates making them super close.

I answered Robbie's call used my glass of water as a stand and set it in front of me.

"Hello beautiful. " I heard him say as I lifted Ev out her high chair.

"And hello little princess. " he said when Ev was on screen.

"Were you having lunch? " he asked with a little laugh as I wiped Evelyn's mouth.

"Yes, she had some chicken. " I said with a smile.

"What about you? Did you eat? " I nodded.

"I had some pasta."

"Pasta." Evelyn said. "Yes baby pasta. " I said with a smile.

"How was today? " he asked me and I talked about our day and smiled when I saw figures walk in from behind him.

Robbie looked behind him and spoke. "Well hello to you two. " he said with a smile.

"Ohh my word she grew so much. " marlana said as she came and sat next to Robbie.

"Hello Marlana. " I said with a smile.

"Hewwo! " Evelyn said and got closer to the screen.

"She still looks nothing like you man. " Curtis said putting his hand on Robbie's shoulder.

"He's right you know." Marlana added.

"Well, would it have been better if she looked like me? " Robbie asked looking at both of them and I laughed.

"Well, you've got a point. " Curtis said and looked back at the screen.

Robbie looked at them both and they looked at him. "Oh shit... " we heard someone say.

We all looked at each other for a moment. "Who said that? " Robbie said.

But no one even opened their mouth so I looked at the small child in my lap and she looked up at me.

"Baby, what did you say? " I asked and she giggled.

"Shit! " she said and pointed at the floor. I heard laughs from the call. I looked up at the screen to see Curtis walking to the sofa behind Robbie and fall onto it while he laughed.

And Marlana walked up to him and hit his shoulder as she laughed as well. "I didn't know babies swearing made you laugh so much. " Robbie said turning around and Curtis took a deep breath before laughing again.

I laughed at their shenanigans.

I looked down at where Ev was pointing and saw her spoon on the floor. "Who taught her that? " Robbie asked turning back to the screen. "I have no idea. "

"Where'd you learn that word baby? "

"Scarly! " she yelled as she stuck her hand in her mouth. I heard another loud laugh from the call and more hitting sounds making me look back at the screen.

Robbie stood up and laughed at Curtis's situation. It was funny the man seemed to be dying of laughter. "Okay! Okay I'm okay! " he finally said as he sat up right. He wiped his tears and left the room with another loud laugh.

Marlana followed him with a sigh after waving goodbye.

I looked at Evelyn and again and pulled her hand out her mouth with a laugh.

Me and Robbie chatted for another hour until Evelyn started getting fussy. So we ended the call.

As I was putting Evelyn down for her nap my phone buzzed.

I leaned down to look at the call and it was Scarlett calling I answered with a smile.

"Hello? " I said with a whisper as I put Evelyn down in her crib.

I patted her tummy before I left.

Scarlett explained that she wouldn't be able to come with Cosmo on friday because Cosmo had a mild cold.

"It's okay, I hope he gets better soon. " I said as I sat down on the sofa.

"Oh wait. " I said before she hung up.

"Evelyn said a new word today." I said with a smile.

"Really? What was it? " she asked with a happy voice.

"Shit." I said with a chuckle and the other line became silent for a moment before I heard her gasp.

"Oh my I'm so so sorry! " she said with a tiny chuckle.

"When you dropped her off last week I dropped a plate while I was cleaning the table and said it. They were both on the play mat during all that. I'm sorry! "

"Oh my it's okay. She only said it when she dropped her fork so hopefully she'll forget it or not say it anoymore. Plus if she does continue to say It I can just teach her not to. It's no biggie. Plus she'll hear it sooner or later. "

"Still I'm sorry. "

"Well I'm thankful she's only 1 and not a toddler who's in the phase of repeating everything. " I said with a laugh making her chuckle aswell.

Then our call was cut with a cry from Cosmo making Scarlett end the call.

This is short but idk how to drag it on ☹️

Anyway happy chapter ayyy 🤭

Enjoy this short lil thing bcuz I'm most likely ganna break hearts again 🙂